saw a curry guy with a white girl

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
I heightmogged and facemogged this curry , yet he still got with some average girl Becky. respect to him tbh, the fact that a curry can get with a girl (no matter the race) is itself a miracle tbh

They were touching and kissing and shit, the girl was talking to him in a flirtacious voice too. She 100% wanted his cock

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
Not surprised. Indians are the true superior race

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Dogs, Arkantos and 1 other person
Hmm, my friend , PSL 6 indian chadpreet is dating a white blonde stacylite. And no he's not betabux, he's too broke, if anything this foid pays for his shit.

Hmm, my friend , PSL 6 indian chadpreet is dating a white blonde stacylite. And no he's not betabux, he's too broke, if anything this foid pays for his shit.

MGTOW copers on sui watch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock, bassfreak and Alt Number 3
MGTOW copers on sui watch
Mstow baldcels suicide on the spot. Yeah my prime is when I’m 75 years old. No foid can resist my billionaire bank account who care if my face resemble wrinkly ballsacks it’s over for women when they come begging for my high status bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock, chadpreetcel123 and chadpreetinthemaking
Mstow baldcels suicide on the spot. Yeah my prime is when I’m 75 years old. No foid can resist my billionaire bank account who care if my face resemble wrinkly ballsacks it’s over for women when they come begging for my high status bro

Tenor 1

One of my customers were basically this. The guy was a tall Indian 6'0'' looked about average, also if I remember correctly recessed hairline (not a crazy amount) which either made him look older than he really is or maybe he really is as old as he looks. The girl was a white girl about 19 years old who looked way younger than him and looked better than him.

I saw them probably 10+ times.

Step 1: Be Ethnic
Step 2: Be NT
images

75497029_178992759923579_6373073167147437929_n.jpg

72067081_109452480358219_4887770261651590682_n.jpg

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and عبد الرحمن