Saw a facebook message between my girlfriend [F27] and her friend talking about how the sex was with her ex boyfriend as well as how big he was [M36],

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
My girlfriend forgot her fb open and went to class, I went over to her apartment in order to fix something on her laptop, I have a key and she told me just go over whenever and I had some free time. Anyway laptop in question I start working on it and she left her fb open so I go to close it and see it's a chat between her and her best friend Kara, they haven't gotten the chance to see each other in ages due to work and Kara living a few states away though they'll visit each other every now and again.

I see a glimpse of her ex boyfriends name and I get curious and in a moment of weakness I read through the message, sue me, I'm human. It was a shitty thing to do but I've owned up to it with her.

In the chat she talks with her friend about their sex lives, apparently Kara hasn't been getting laid a lot lately because her bf works odd hours and she misses him, they got engaged recently. At some point Kara made a joke and said something along the lines of Danny's so sweet but I bet sometimes you miss Nick's huge dick huh? My gf responded lol yeah kinda but he was an asshole anyway, Kara went on to say that he was pretty fucking mind blowing in bed though and my girlfriend enthusiastically agreed. Kara then asked how the sex was with me these compared to Nick and my gf responded:

well, it's nice, nothing like Nick but Danny's sweet and he's still nice to have sex with, he's no Nick in bed but I love him anyway . I know she was speaking in a matter of fact tone and she wasn't saying it to be hurtful but it still really fucked me up.

Like, fuck, I love this girl but knowing there's always some part of her that will be like my asshole ex fucked the shit out of me like you never could have.

Gf then went on to admit that she did miss getting fucked like that. This surprised me because my gf is a small innocent elfen looking girl, really adorable though she is a bit curvy. Kara asked her what the size difference was and it was about 4 inches. I'm 5 and a half inches whereas Nick is around 9 and a half inches and pretty thick apparently.

It really fucking hurt to hear my girlfriend admit she missed getting stuff with this guys dick.

I haven't been able to get it out of my head since then and I've kinda tried to not have sex with her as much because I'm terrified after that conversation with Kara she'll have sex with me and start thinking you know, Nick was better, maybe I should give him a call.

Want to know what else fucking hurt, apparently she and Kara had more than a few threesomes with Nick because she couldn't always handle him herself. I feel like a dumbass for reading any of that.

We did talk about what I found and she was mortified and angry that I read that but said it was inappropriate but ultimately just girl talk.

I used to feel comfortable as shit with myself but now it's like fuck me, I feel so damn inadequate.

I'm kinda worried she'll want someone better in bed and it's just been fucking on my mind since I read that convo.

tl;dr read a convo between gf and her best friend talking about sex with her ex and how massive he was and how great he fucked her, I feel inadequate.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SEPRAY, klip11, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
Brutal stuff

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and ElySioNs
Cucked by nick again 🫡

• JFL
Reactions: ElySioNs
>marrying a non-virgin
ISHYGDDT

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing and Rhino LeFort
Yeah it’s over bhai. That’s why you don’t enter LTRs with non virgins.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
ElySioNs strikes again lets read

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
Funny if the ex is black