Saw a future truecel at this summer camp I volunteer at

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed
I voluteeer at a summer camp and this little kid is so brutally subhuman I know it’s mean I don’t mean to bad talk him but it’s just true

He has like a the stereotypical Somali alien forehead, it’s even weirder than a Somalis because his forehead it like protrudes out of his face idk how to describe it

His ipd is brutal and he has these tiny gook eyes, he’s also mentally retarded and can barely talk. Needless to say it’s over, how can God allow this to happen?

@Michael Myers please why does Allah allow this? I genuinely want to know? I need ur wisdom

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Orvka381, IAMNOTANINCEL and 3 others
I voluteeer at a summer camp and this little kid is so brutally subhuman I know it’s mean I don’t mean to bad talk him but it’s just true

He has like a the stereotypical Somali alien forehead, it’s even weirder than a Somalis because his forehead it like protrudes out of his face idk how to describe it

His ipd is brutal and he has these tiny chunk eyes, he’s also mentally retarded and can barely talk. Needless to say it’s over, how can God allow this to happen?

@Michael Myers please why does Allah allow this? I genuinely want to know? I need ur wisdom
force him to go er atp

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, sub5c3l and wishIwasSalludon
get him on this site asap

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: halloweed and silencio
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
He’s like 4 nigguh and I doubt his brain will ever develop to
The point he can understand the bill unfortunately
How can u be 4 and u know hes that ugly?

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and wishIwasSalludon
How can u be 4 and u know hes that ugly?
Because he looks like and ethnic uglier version of this
IMG 3971

His ipd is brutal and he has these tiny gook eyes, he’s also mentally retarded and can barely talk. Needless to say it’s over, how can God allow this to happen?

You mean he has a pronounced browridge and he’s got a huge forehead? It’s so joever. But he mogs me because I’m too ugly. :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
You mean he has a pronounced browridge and he’s got a huge forehead? It’s so joever. But he mogs me because I’m too ugly. :feelswah:
:feelswah: over for us real stone cold truecels

An ar15 will be perfect for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back