Saw a guy asking "does height really matter?", let me answer that question for you.

renvorious

renvorious

eyemaxxing, iqmaxxing
Does height really matter?

Women treat you based on factors that are ranked this way:

Face > Height > Money > Status

It's in females nature to love dominant men. Being tall / having a good height is a clear sign of dominance.
If you for example were 5'5 with a 6 psl face card, you'd receive attention, yes, would you be respected? no. Short men are depressed (according to all studies) due to feeling overlooked and stomped on by society. However if you were 6'3 with a solid 5/10 psl, you'd be respected as fuck, depending on ethinicity (gonna assume we're talking about white dudes here).

Height does indeed matter for your dating life, and boosts your faces attraction, because people think different of you when you are taller than 6'2. If you're a solid LTN at 6'3, you'll not be considered attractive just because you're 6'3. People will look at you and feel disgusted. In short, height boosts facial attractiveness both ways. If you're ugly and tall, you'll be uglier, if you're pretty and tall, you'll be prettier.

Theory settled. Ask for studies in the comments.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, jacobrb07, Kenyachad and 2 others
wow nigger groundbreaking thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pandac, mathis, smoth and 8 others
source?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smoth, Adelholzener, watah and 2 others
so if i can just somehow reach low htn @ 6'5 with a 23 inch bidelt (once im on test) will that be enough for women to overlook my autism ?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
so if i can just somehow reach low htn @ 6'5 with a 23 inch bidelt (once im on test) will that be enough for women to overlook my autism ?
yes

• Hmm...
Reactions: 6PSLcel
the only thing they'll see is ur innerlight by then

I'm 6'1 LTN and you want to tell me that if I had same face and I was 5'8 my dating life would be even worse? It is impossible if you know what I mean.

I'm 6'1 LTN and you want to tell me that if I had same face and I was 5'8 my dating life would be even worse? It is impossible if you know what I mean.
my point still goes.

atp if you're 6'1 ltn the effect won't be so brutal. i'm 99% some females would overlook your face and assume your cock is huge cuz ur 6'1, if they're thirsty enough that is :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: 6PSLcel
i'm 99% some females would overlook your face and assume your cock is huge cuz ur 6'1, if they're thirsty enough that is
I wish it worked like that. I was never thirsted over by 4+/10 girl in my fucking whole life.

Does height really matter?

Women treat you based on factors that are ranked this way:

Face > Height > Money > Status

It's in females nature to love dominant men. Being tall / having a good height is a clear sign of dominance.
If you for example were 5'5 with a 6 psl face card, you'd receive attention, yes, would you be respected? no. Short men are depressed (according to all studies) due to feeling overlooked and stomped on by society. However if you were 6'3 with a solid 5/10 psl, you'd be respected as fuck, depending on ethinicity (gonna assume we're talking about white dudes here).

Height does indeed matter for your dating life, and boosts your faces attraction, because people think different of you when you are taller than 6'2. If you're a solid LTN at 6'3, you'll not be considered attractive just because you're 6'3. People will look at you and feel disgusted. In short, height boosts facial attractiveness both ways. If you're ugly and tall, you'll be uglier, if you're pretty and tall, you'll be prettier.

Theory settled. Ask for studies in the comments.
Frame is heavily underestimated face>height>frame

Unless you’re a turbomanlet, then face is king. There’s a reason why there’s so many above average height KHHVs on here.

• +1
Reactions: niranjan
Frame is heavily underestimated face>height>frame
height is a crucial factor of your frame

picture 2 identical frames, however

one is 5'6
one is 6'3

both are shredded, and visually they appear to have to same amount of muscle size to body ratio.

naturally females will prefer the 6'3 frame.

Unless you’re a turbomanlet, then face is king. There’s a reason why there’s so many above average height KHHVs on here.
absolutely agreed.

face is 70% & height is 30%

unless you're incredibly short (below 5'6) that's how the %'s would look.

• +1
Reactions: N1666
depends on the location as well 6’1 is tall in america but not netherlands

id say halo effect starts at 3 inches above average this usually puts u at above 90th percentile

and yeah height only haloes u if ur normie or more 6’5 ltns slaying is a meme

• Hmm...
Reactions: renvorious
You can't measure what matters more

Height doesn't matter as long as you're in a certain range, if you're 5ft10, have good status, money, and a decent face, you'll do good, but if you're 5ft2 you're cooked

A broke 6ft2, ugly af dude isn't gonna get any attention either

• +1
Height matters, but there's a point of diminishing returns. Over 5'10, more height has low returns. It's all about having the right frame

• +1