Saw a white woman with 4 muttnigger children

Zelenskyiv

Zelenskyiv

Gold
I'm at a grocery store and in front of me there's a white woman, her negro husband and their 4 mutt children.
She's a small blonde woman, looks to be about 30 and she's speaking in an upper middle class British accent so she's not a chav or anything.

Her negro husband is about 5'8, black as coal, skinnyfat and wearing flip-flops and shorts, literally looks like he just got off the boat. The children are all 1 - 8 years old so chances are she'll shit out more mutts.

Whenever I see something like this i'm actually in awe. I get seeing some trashy ghetto whore with a hood negro, but this looks like a nice, respectable lady at first glance before you see the brownoids next to her. Does virtue signalling really go that far?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: silencio, Xtra, iblamechico and 15 others
Black men have won

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Bushman, nope and 6 others
Bbcpill is unbeatable :feelswhy:how do we cope

• JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and Zelenskyiv
@butterworld

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, jordanbarrettjaw, theonewhocantascend and 3 others
saw a one w weeks ago but it was just her and her kid in a stroller

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, autistic_tendencies and Zelenskyiv
saw a one w weeks ago but it was just her and her kid in a stroller
I guess good on this negro for not abandoning his children, but this is just so bizarre. If you ignore her husband and children she seems like a completely normal middle class woman, but then you see she's with a manlet nigger who can barely even speak English and has 4 children with him. What kind of mental illness is this?

• So Sad
Reactions: datboijj
I guess good on this negro for not abandoning his children, but this is just so bizarre. If you ignore her husband and children she seems like a completely normal middle class woman, but then you see she's with a manlet nigger who can barely even speak English and has 4 children with him. What kind of mental illness is this?
i blame media and jews (kalergi plan in action) who promote those subhumans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, Costcosuperstore, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
east asians are based and openly call them for what they are - low iq inferior people

but west is cucked you can't even discuss genetical IQ differences

that's why east asians are the only respectable minority

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LegitUser, HTN_Mentalcel and Zelenskyiv
Let me guess it was all daughters?
Niggers are shit at giving birth to sons especially in interracial relationships
Have you see NBA players and athletes?

accept mutts run the world faggot ur white race was created by yakub to make the world even but u guys ruined it

• Ugh..
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
Let me guess it was all daughters?
Niggers are shit at giving birth to sons especially in interracial relationships
Have you see NBA players and athletes?
2 sons, 2 daughters tbh

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
personality theory

BBC pill had u crying in the grocery store lmao take this L

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Looks234, FaceandBBC, Autismcel and 6 others
If bbcs racemix their race will also be destroyed not just cumskins. We will all be mutts in the future

• +1
Reactions: Carv
If bbcs racemix their race will also be destroyed not just cumskins. We will all be mutts in the future
lightskin will probably be the most common race in like 200 years

• +1
Reactions: Carv and butterworld
“NSFW” lmao

• JFL
Reactions: LegitUser and Zelenskyiv
@butterworld
I’ve always preached the BBCpill. You can be a manlet, ugly, dirty and everything but if you have physique + low inhib the world is your oyster.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bushman, nope, HTN_Mentalcel and 2 others
I'm at a grocery store and in front of me there's a white woman, her negro husband and their 4 mutt children.
She's a small blonde woman, looks to be about 30 and she's speaking in an upper middle class British accent so she's not a chav or anything.

Her negro husband is about 5'8, black as coal, skinnyfat and wearing flip-flops and shorts, literally looks like he just got off the boat. The children are all 1 - 8 years old so chances are she'll shit out more mutts.

Whenever I see something like this i'm actually in awe. I get seeing some trashy ghetto whore with a hood negro, but this looks like a nice, respectable lady at first glance before you see the brownoids next to her. Does virtue signalling really go that far?
BBC Clan @butterworld

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Carv
lightskin will probably be the most common race in like 200 years
Israel and Africa are the only places left with a positive birth rate. Africas birth rate is falling as well. Jews will be the only ones with a positive birth rate with no racemxing

• WTF
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, Ricky212, gr34ter and 1 other person
I just find it funny when I go on these forums and get told that all women are lusting after muh chad but then when I go outside they’re all fucking and sucking the absolute dregs of society.
Not saying this is a common sight, it isn’t, which is why I made a thread about it, but most women I see are with plain normies and subhumans. Chad is such a hindu sewer rotter cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oueyy, Costcosuperstore, Bushman and 5 others

• +1
Reactions: nope, Zelenskyiv and Carv
I’ve always preached the BBCpill. You can be a manlet, ugly, dirty and everything but if you have physique + low inhib the world is your oyster.
Lol this made me laugh this morning

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
I just find it funny when I go on these forums and get told that all women are lusting after muh chad but then when I go outside they’re all fucking and sucking the absolute dregs of society.
Not saying this is a common sight, it isn’t, which is why I made a thread about it, but most women I see are with plain normies and subhumans. Chad is such a hindu sewer rotter cope.
because a chad is very rare. if a chad showed interest in them, then they would leave for him. they would also be willing to do alot more for chad

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Carv
Does virtue signalling really go that far?
That is fairly unusual, 70% of the time the woman has one mixed race kid, then sobers up. But think about it, once she has the first mixed race kid (if the kid is fairly dark), no decent white guy is going to want to LTR her, she is stuck with dating only Kangz. The phrase Kangz like to sing... "once you go black you can't go back"... is true, just not for the reasons they assert.

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico, Zelenskyiv and Carv
Literally described my father, a FOB 5’8 subhuman west African who conquered a castizo :ROFLMAO: BBC is law

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, nope, Ricky212 and 2 others
because a chad is very rare. if a chad showed interest in them, then they would leave for him. they would also be willing to do alot more for chad
They can’t get Chad so they go for the next best thing which is a 5’9 skinnyfat boneless LTN. Makes sense.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Bushman, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
Literally described my father, a FOB 5’8 subhuman west African who conquered a castizo :ROFLMAO: BBC is law
my dad could have gotten a Latino but he told me they are too expensive.

He’s like 5,10 and prefers Spanish girls

• +1
"N word with a hard R N word with a hard R N word with a hard R :soy::soy::soy::soy:"

• JFL
Reactions: nope, Bushman, theonewhocantascend and 1 other person
"N word with a hard R N word with a hard R N word with a hard R :soy::soy::soy::soy:"
Being offended by the word nigger is the #1 definition of :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: , NIGGER.

@theonewhocantascend fuck u reacting to my post like that faggot

• Ugh..
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
personality theory
Nah, some women just like getting beaten up by thug niggers. Some women want to piss daddy.
Other women like the bestiality aspect.

I always say it may actually be easier to pull as a black guy, because you don't need to live up to the insane standards that are imposed on white men. You can literally be deformed n still have appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy, OldRooster and Carv
I get seeing some trashy ghetto whore with a hood negro, but this looks like a nice, respectable lady at first glance before you see the brownoids next to her.
*negroids

Does virtue signalling really go that far?
yes and its not just limited to white foids. asian,arab,latina,curry foids are also going BBC only.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and Carv
They can’t get Chad so they go for the next best thing which is a 5’9 skinnyfat boneless LTN. Makes sense.
That guy has chad smv because he likely has an 9x6 so of course he can get any foid he wants, that 5"9 skinnyfat boneless LTN has a big dick. Personality doesnt matter lmao

That guy has chad smv because he likely has an 9x6 so of course he can get any foid he wants, that 5"9 skinnyfat boneless LTN has a big dick. Personality doesnt matter lmao
Yes bro the average guy has a 9x6 dick. When you see a guy who’s genetic trash in every visible way, he’s totally obviously going to randomly have a 13 inch schlong

• +1
Reactions: Xtra and HTN_Mentalcel
Yes bro the average guy has a 9x6 dick. When you see a guy who’s genetic trash in every visible way, he’s totally obviously going to randomly have a 13 inch schlong
Your learning greycel, your learning

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, Zelenskyiv and Autismcel
Personality matters more than "muh dick muh 9x6"

The actual fuck? How would you say she looked? aside from her being under 5'3 and blonde
Thankfully my area is all white people so I'd need to travel to a city to see any nigger

• +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
The actual fuck? How would you say she looked? aside from her being under 5'3 and blonde
Thankfully my area is all white people so I'd need to travel to a city to see any nigger
Just a normal upper middle class looking woman, she was between late 20s and mid 30s, looked decent. It was so fucking bizarre.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back