Saw an irl gigachad the other day

Nisse

Nisse

Kraken
Man what a humbling experience. Might be the best looking guy i’ve ever seen irl. He looked just like Timothee Chalamet but with light brown hair. Exact same facial structure with sunken cheeks in non preferable lighting. To top it off he was also like fucking 200cm/6’7 tall. I felt like a midget at 188cm/6’2.

Sometimes i just wonder how good my quality of life would be if i had been dealt cards that good.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Hero of the Imperium, isis_Bleach and 3 others
Timothee Chalamet is no chad.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 3573 and Hero of the Imperium
Dnrd kys bitch

• +1
Reactions: Hueless and Deleted member 1901
Man what a humbling experience. Might be the best looking guy i’ve ever seen irl. He looked just like Timothee Chalamet but with light brown hair. Exact same facial structure with sunken cheeks in non preferable lighting. To top it off he was also like fucking 200cm/6’7 tall. I felt like a midget at 188cm/6’2.

Sometimes i just wonder how good my quality of life would be if i had been dealt cards that good.
you're 6'2"and complaining?

kys

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, TUSSELEIF, Renai and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 1901 and Deleted member 17791
Dnrd kys bitch

I once saw a guy that looked like drago. He had very long hair, he was schizo maxxed
EED30D43 2605 412F 8DCD C25F71DBCE79

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
I once saw a guy that looked like drago. He had very long hair, he was schizo maxxed
View attachment 1788725
When I was working fast food I remember this green eyed med who looked very similar to drago. Just darker coloring.

He pulled up to the drive through in a black convertible.

He had an insane frame and you could tell easily he was like 6’5 even when sitting in the car. It was one of the most psyche destroying experiences for an incel tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
"i wonder how better my life would be if i were couple inches higher even though im already higher than 95 percent of male population"

humblebragging like this is on dedicated incel forum smh

Point out where i complained about my height for me. I just said that i felt like a midget.
by your logic go stand next to a giraffe then.

1 person heightmogging you doesn't make someone feel like a midget ffs, especially as u prob taller than everyone else there

When I was working fast food I remember this green eyed med who looked very similar to drago. Just darker coloring.

He pulled up to the drive through in a black convertible.

He had an insane frame and you could tell easily he was like 6’5 even when sitting in the car. It was one of the most psyche destroying experiences for an incel tbh.
The guy I saw was pale as fuck, had very light eyes and brown hair.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
by your logic go stand next to a giraffe then.

1 person heightmogging you doesn't make someone feel like a midget ffs, especially as u prob taller than everyone else there
Who are you to tell what makes me feel like a midget? I’m from Finlad brudda. Average height for young males is like 180-183cm here. I’m happy with my height although 195cm is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
man said he saw gigachad 3000 and then continued to say he saw brown haired timothee chalamet
CheerfulAdolescentEasternglasslizard size restricted 3

Notice how i said IRL gigachad asswipe. Chalamet is one of the most drooled after men among young women.
insane actor halo. girls talk about tom holland just as much and he looks like shit

insane actor halo. girls talk about tom holland just as much and he looks like shit
Actor halo ofc plays a role. Impossible to be a sex symbol without fame but from what i’ve seen on tik tok and irl, jbs do love the chalamet look.

You have officially become a PSL autist if you deny Chalamets JB appeal.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940

Users who are viewing this thread

Back