Saw at least 20 women that were over 6 feet tall at work

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I know what frailty is, I know what the fear is
I saw at least 50 women who were taller than me with shoes on (at 5’8).

And about 20 of them were taller than 6’0

I even saw a woman that was about 6’3 walking with her 6’5-6’6 boyfriend.

Damn what are these sluts eating? Ugly ass big giant whores. Their shits are probably huge as fuck.

Meanwhile I’m just a cute little dainty eboy uwu:owo:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: galego123, Deleted member 7580, ShowerMaxxing and 11 others
No curve cucumbers I'm guessing. Usually the ones that grow a lot.

I just got heightmogged by a woman like 6’2

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Everytime I see a tall women I wonder how big and smelly their shit is

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, bogii, Vermilioncore and 3 others
damn nigga you gotta wear them amnesia lifts nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Banderacell, Deleted member 19548 and 4 others
I see this everyday

Damn what are these sluts eating? Ugly ass big giant whores. Their shits are probably huge as fuck.

Are you sure you're 5'8 and not 5'4?

I'm 5'10 (well I'm a quarter inch off, at 177cm lol, so basically a very strong 5'9) and the majority of girls are shorter than me by a couple of inches (I'd estimate 5'3-5'6 is the average), then the odd girl is tiny about 4'11 - 5'0, and I'll see the very rare girl that's above me in height (5'11 - 6'0) and that's barely ever, maybe once a week. I'm in UK.

I made a friend in a group-chat once, he told me he's 5'11 and girls pat him on the head and call him cute. I said ''often?'' and he was like ''yep'' I was surprised that he knew multiple girls that were 6'0+ to be able to pat him on the head at 5'11, I met him and he was much shorter than me, when I told him I'm 5'10, he said ''you must be 6'0'' as if 5'11-6'0 is a massive difference.

Measured him 2 months later in a shopping mall system outside specsavers, low and behold he needed the glasses too, he was 5'6. Claiming 5'11. Now that I think about it, if you're only 2 inches above him, maybe you're seeing girls in heels, Idk.

Last edited:

You can suck their boobs while standing.

• +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
Literally got heightmogged and looksmogged today by a stacylite when I was buying groceries. She was probably ~190cm (6'2) :feelswah: life in Scandinavia

• So Sad
Reactions: bogii and EdouardManlet
Have the exact same issue. I've measured myself a million times, always 5'7 and yet I'm mogged on the daily. These amazonian women are everywhere.

• So Sad
Reactions: bogii

I'm 5'10 (well I'm a quarter inch off, at 177cm lol, so basically a very strong 5'9) and the majority of girls are shorter than me by a couple of inches (I'd estimate 5'3-5'6 is the average), then the odd girl is tiny about 4'11 - 5'0, and I'll see the very rare girl that's above me in height (5'11 - 6'0) and that's barely ever, maybe once a week. I'm in UK.

I made a friend in a group-chat once, he told me he's 5'11 and girls pat him on the head and call him cute. I said ''often?'' and he was like ''yep'' I was surprised that he knew multiple girls that were 6'0+ to be able to pat him on the head at 5'11, I met him and he was much shorter than me, when I told him I'm 5'10, he said ''you must be 6'0'' as if 5'11-6'0 is a massive difference.

Measured him 2 months later in a shopping mall system outside specsavers, low and behold he needed the glasses too, he was 5'6. Claiming 5'11. Now that I think about it, if you're only 2 inches above him, maybe you're seeing girls in heels, Idk.
No because if I’m 5’4 that means my brother and dad are 5’2 and my mom is like 4’5. My other brother checked his height without shoes at the doctors and he’s exactly 6’0 and the difference in height between me and him isn’t that big at all.

Women wear big shoes. I see countless girls with shoes like this

Women wear big shoes. I see countless girls with shoes like this View attachment 1704300 View attachment 1704301
Yeah but these sluts were giant. Felt like I was living in some make believe Disney world shit, bitches had huge tall legs and wide frames and shit. I felt like i was getting shorter and shorter by the hour on some twilight zone shit innit

Never seen a girl over 6' tall in my life...

6' looks like 5'6" to me though so I can't really tell...

• +1
Reactions: coke and volcelfatcel

I’ve seen 10 just today. They’re as tall as my older brother who I saw has a confirmed height (without shoes) of 6’0

Does it matter if they’re 6’0? They’re still gonna pick the best looking guy facially regardless and those are always 5’9-6’0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725

He's a mentally ill schizo with tens of thousands of posts on an obscure incel forum, ofc he's full of shit.

• Ugh..
Reactions: galego123

cope

He's a mentally ill schizo with tens of thousands of posts on an obscure incel forum, ofc he's full of shit.
It worries me that those with thousands of posts and ''reputation' are the ones we're made to think are credible, when really they are stuck on this website building up delusions, which is sad to see.

• Ugh..
Reactions: galego123
go on, kick the dog while he is down. when he comes back heads will roll