Saw HTB I matched years ago in grocery store just now.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston

Saw HTB I matched years ago in grocery store just now.​

I saw her and stared at her as I realized who she was (a girl I matched and exchanged a couple of messages with on a dating app). She noticed me and stared back at me, our eyes met.
My most common reaction in the past, the moment eyes meet, is to look away, yet this time I choose to keep looking at her. She looked at me intensely for 1 second, I think she recognized me, and then looked away before I did. Didn't have to look away.

JFL honestly, what a fucking brutal realization for me.

It was this girl, charlotte:

Loldtt
Loldd2

She looks like an angel on her instagram pics, but IRL in regular clothing, no photo-frauding, no insta-filters, no extensive make-up, she simply looked HTB.

She was insanely good-looking still, I would fall in love with her easily. But she was nothing special tbh, as in, you always see these good-looking women when you go out who don't give a single fuck about you. You learn to ignore good-looking women since they don't care about you anyways.

Just too brutal. Because 3 years ago I was talking to her intensely when we matched, vibing hard, had similar humor, yet it never got to a date. Probably mostly due to my insecurity of believing I am a subhuman worthless piece of shit, something I still believe in.

I can fraud chad-personality on apps easily, but then believe that if she got to know me IRL she would reject me.

Right now I can't even imagine vibing with a girl like her, my mental state has clearly deteriorated instead of improved, yet it was never any good.

What the fuck can I do?!

Knowing that this HTB was interested in me at some point, yet I couldn't close it even when I was in a better mental state than I am now, is just too confrontational.

At least I have drugs now? I know I can fraud a personality using mephedrone.

jfl tbh fuck this hsit

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Klasik616 and Whatever
Matching with HTB+ on the apps and having been with them in the past, but now you’re incel now due to mental or circumstantial reasons, is the most brutal shit ever. At least the KHHVs don’t know or can’t see what they’re missing. I look in the mirror and bank account and see enough hope to continue, but I wouldn’t wish this on anyone else, because they would probably rope or go ER in a second.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Darkeningstar
You look intimidating, but your thoughts don't match. Why do you give a crap about some dating app girl anyway? The more I have talked to women the less I take them seriously. Just another HTB match.
If you do care and see a possibility of something good, then just go with it. What's so hard about it? Scared you will be rejected? I recommend being balls mode from the start and just send whatever crazy honest shit you want

Saw HTB I matched years ago in grocery store just now.​

I saw her and stared at her as I realized who she was (a girl I matched and exchanged a couple of messages with on a dating app). She noticed me and stared back at me, our eyes met.
My most common reaction in the past, the moment eyes meet, is to look away, yet this time I choose to keep looking at her. She looked at me intensely for 1 second, I think she recognized me, and then looked away before I did. Didn't have to look away.

JFL honestly, what a fucking brutal realization for me.

It was this girl, charlotte:

View attachment 3095656View attachment 3095658

She looks like an angel on her instagram pics, but IRL in regular clothing, no photo-frauding, no insta-filters, no extensive make-up, she simply looked HTB.

She was insanely good-looking still, I would fall in love with her easily. But she was nothing special tbh, as in, you always see these good-looking women when you go out who don't give a single fuck about you. You learn to ignore good-looking women since they don't care about you anyways.

Just too brutal. Because 3 years ago I was talking to her intensely when we matched, vibing hard, had similar humor, yet it never got to a date. Probably mostly due to my insecurity of believing I am a subhuman worthless piece of shit, something I still believe in.

I can fraud chad-personality on apps easily, but then believe that if she got to know me IRL she would reject me.

Right now I can't even imagine vibing with a girl like her, my mental state has clearly deteriorated instead of improved, yet it was never any good.

What the fuck can I do?!

Knowing that this HTB was interested in me at some point, yet I couldn't close it even when I was in a better mental state than I am now, is just too confrontational.

At least I have drugs now? I know I can fraud a personality using mephedrone.

jfl tbh fuck this hsit

MTB and she might be your looksmatch
Frauding doesn't count
You didn't say nothing when you saw her?

Matching with HTB+ on the apps and having been with them in the past, but now you’re incel now due to mental or circumstantial reasons, is the most brutal shit ever. At least the KHHVs don’t know or can’t see what they’re missing. I look in the mirror and bank account and see enough hope to continue, but I wouldn’t wish this on anyone else, because they would probably rope or go ER in a second.
I'd rather never have loved or give any attention, than the situation I am in now:

I know that in some ideal situation I could be fucking/LTRing a HTB young girl. Yet I am severely traumatized by my past and accomplishing my potential is brutal.

Yet when I am truecel, people keep reminding me of my potential and how I should be dating/fucking HTBs instead of being sad and depressed.

yet it's not possible. It's not fucking possible to achieve my potential.

It's pure torture, this life.

• So Sad
Reactions: Whatever
MTB and she might be your looksmatch
Frauding doesn't count
jfl man, imagine saying this is 'the average girl your age'
4309136_loldd2.jpg

u coping hard, she mogs the avg girl to oblivion, making her HTB.
she isnt stacy and I never claimed that, but she is hot asf.

You didn't say nothing when you saw her?
ofcourse not

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
her nose is bigger than my dick jfl at calling her htb

dnrd, but holy smash that bitch in the thread