Saw my ex gf with her new boyfriend today

Deleted member 2095

Deleted member 2095

Kraken
He is taller than me, height pill strikes again: tbh he could have had some other bitch but he chose mine. My range of options isn’t as big as his. Brutal suicide fuel

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 2733, Deleted member 6867 and 6 others
what was his face like and what race etc

btw u shouldn’t rly care, try get a girl and walk PAST UR EX.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 5891 and johncruz12345
my condolences, hang in there

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 2095
what was his face like and what race etc

btw u shouldn’t rly care, try get a girl and walk PAST UR EX.
Haven’t really seen his face, but he look kinda fat in his legs, they both had jackets on and a mask because of corona

my condolences, hang in there
Thank you man I’ve honestly recovered well but being reminded of shit like this hurts. I had sex with another girl, equally attractive as my ex, but it still did nothing for me

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout
it would be brutal if you were the new boyfriend and he was the ex ..

Loool this is my biggest fear. Being mogged by oneitis boyfriend would traumatise my mind beyond repair

Thanksfully i never go anywhere without my 4 inches lifts.

Its weird we put more emphasis on the fact that other men is taller rather than how their face compares to ours jfl...

• +1
Reactions: bladeeout and Alexanderr
Loool this is my biggest fear. Being mogged by oneitis boyfriend would traumatise my mind beyond repair

Thanksfully i never go anywhere without my 4 inches lifts.

Its weird we put more emphasis on the fact that other men is taller rather than how their face compares to ours jfl...
I still fuckd her better than he ever could. She slept with him after our breakup and after that I slept two more times with her and now it seems like they are officially together lol. He’s the cuck in this story, I don’t care about the height difference

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
I seen you with your other dude
He seemed like he was pretty cool
I was so broken over you
Life, it goes on, what can you do?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2095
I still fuckd her better than he ever could. She slept with him after our breakup and after that I slept two more times with her and now it seems like they are officially together lol. He’s the cuck in this story, I don’t care about the height difference
Mirin i wish i could give good sex too

Thank you man I’ve honestly recovered well but being reminded of shit like this hurts. I had sex with another girl, equally attractive as my ex, but it still did nothing for me

You need to get your heart broken a few more times until you finally learn how to turn it off

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and bladeeout
You need to get your heart broken a few more times until you finally learn how to turn it off
Turn off what? I’m so disappointed man. Who the fuck is this girl? How did she discard and exchange this trust, everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Back