Saw my first ex in my dream

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
Today I saw me meeting her after the 11th grade graduation party (we went to diff schools so forget that)

Last few days I am in reminder of my exes. Crazy how I pulled a legit cute girl w a nice body in 9th grade while lookin like this:
1A1CC297 90B5 4DB9 B9A3 18B71D851B0C

I was THE leanness mogger at 15 man. I’d get IOIS from bitches from my own grade and 11th fucking grade thick blonde girl who dont even know me said you’re a “краш” (crush) which means like… uh crush but more direct.

And I never even acted on any of dem foids, why? I was loyal and did not wanna fornicate. But what my first ex did? She slowly lost interest bc of dryer texts but noticed she got closer w the chad, manwhore of the courses, after we broke up he started flirting w her and she was giggling. That destroyed me at the time.

But at the same time, I was the one getting bullied bc I was also the skinniest one of the entire courses. They beat me up in the toilet w 5 dudes backing the fucking Judoka MIKE TYSON looking motherfucker (he had 16 inch biceps lean at 15). And they recorded me. Lol jfl. If I had pics I’d show him bc he was literally an ethnic version of Mike tyson

I had 3 ‘true’ friends from tht course. But they slowly distanced themselves from me, for no reason. And one of thr fuckers I found out from our whatsapp group chat was going to flirt w my ex. What a nigger breaking the brocode. I went insane and nonstopped cried that night. Bc my other 2 ‘friends’ were cheering him up.

That was basically the aftermath of 9th grade, the beginning of 10th.

I got carried away, storytime for later. But I do wanna see my first ex again. Just to let the 15 year old me come to terms w himself? That doesnt make sense

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, mayo mogger, Jova and 2 others
Today I saw me meeting her after the 11th grade graduation party (we went to diff schools so forget that)

Last few days I am in reminder of my exes. Crazy how I pulled a legit cute girl w a nice body in 9th grade while lookin like this:
View attachment 2989102
I was THE leanness mogger at 15 man. I’d get IOIS from bitches from my own grade and 11th fucking grade thick blonde girl who dont even know me said you’re a “краш” (crush) which means like… uh crush but more direct.

And I never even acted on any of dem foids, why? I was loyal and did not wanna fornicate. But what my first ex did? She slowly lost interest bc of dryer texts but noticed she got closer w the chad, manwhore of the courses, after we broke up he started flirting w her and she was giggling. That destroyed me at the time.

But at the same time, I was the one getting bullied bc I was also the skinniest one of the entire courses. They beat me up in the toilet w 5 dudes backing the fucking Judoka MIKE TYSON looking motherfucker (he had 16 inch biceps lean at 15). And they recorded me. Lol jfl. If I had pics I’d show him bc he was literally an ethnic version of Mike tyson

I had 3 ‘true’ friends from tht course. But they slowly distanced themselves from me, for no reason. And one of thr fuckers I found out from our whatsapp group chat was going to flirt w my ex. What a nigger breaking the brocode. I went insane and nonstopped cried that night. Bc my other 2 ‘friends’ were cheering him up.

I got carried away, storytime for later. But I do wanna see my first ex again. Just to let the 15 year old me come to terms w himself? That doesnt make sense
Jfl my heartbeat always rises everytime I remember 9th grade

• So Sad
Reactions: greycel

View attachment 2989102

I just had a dream ab her today day ruined ngl

• So Sad
Reactions: Timmy
wake up nigga
its not real ..

• JFL
Reactions: Timmy