Saw my gym crush boyfriend today

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

My biggest enemy is my brain
Not really my gym crush but she is good looking

Her boyfriend is some 6’6 Roman reign/ Jason mommoa looking nigga with long black hair and tattoos.

The height mog was so disgusting. 5’11 is turbo Manlet tbh. Regular Manlet starts at 6’1.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial, apocalypse, trueceI and 2 others
Cuck him, you won’t no balls

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, bourgeoizyzz, AspiringMogger and 1 other person
You should have gone up to her in front of him and said loudly “so this is what u settled for?”

That would make her so conscious she’d break up with him eventually and youd slay

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ayusshhhh, Clqs, AspiringMogger and 1 other person
Cuck him, you won’t no balls
She is pregnant right now. I’d only be getting sloppy seconds. Haven’t seen her in like 3 months and now she got a fat tummy

• Ugh..
Reactions: wastedspermcel
she just dont want ur manlet genes

• So Sad
Reactions: AspiringMogger
She is pregnant right now. I’d only be getting sloppy seconds. Haven’t seen her in like 3 months and now she got a fat tummy
Single mother incoming

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and AspiringMogger
It’s actually quite crazy. There are 3 women who regularly go to my gym that are very gymcelled with high appeal faces.

I’ve seen 2/3 of their boyfriends now. Both of the guys are 6’2+ gymcelled guys with dark hair and tattoos.

Their faces aren’t anything special and they are lean but not ripped 12% 8 pack type of lean.

Height + dark features + gymcelled + tattoos = you can’t lose

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and wastedspermcel
Not really my gym crush but she is good looking

Her boyfriend is some 6’6 Roman reign/ Jason mommoa looking nigga with long black hair tattoos.

The height mog was so disgusting. 5’11 is turbo Manlet tbh. Regular Manlet starts at 6’1.
tales and cringe signature although there is a truth to it

• +1
Reactions: trueceI
Even then the government will take care of her with these 50% tax rates. Women can’t lose
That does not exist. Maybe maternity breaks at the start of the birth of the kid.
Still a single mom

That does not exist. Maybe maternity breaks at the start of the birth of the kid.
Still a single mom
It definitely exist. You don’t know where I live young blud.

• +1
Reactions: trueceI
@apocalypse @forevergymcelling @6ft4

Op is a subhuman zoomali btw, it would have been over for you at any height

• JFL
Reactions: Adelholzener
Op is a subhuman zoomali btw, it would have been over for you at any height
I life mog you to Andorra and back you subhuman. I know this thread made you seethe faggot

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer and Alt Number 3
You don't mog shit you deathnic zoomali subhuman
😂😂 born to suffer. Enough said faggot. What a subhuman. Subhuman name. Subhuman PFP. Subhuman face. I’d beat you to a pulp irl homo

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer
Ugly zoomali subhuman
t.
IMG 0311

Users who are viewing this thread

Back