saw my oneitis without makeup today its so over

axttt_

axttt_

shortcel
was walking through the school hallways and i walked past her and the horror i felt when i saw this bitch without makeup
it was like a different person
she looked like she had aged 30 years and her collagen was nuked
her lips looked way thinner when she didnt overline the shit out of them
her eyes used to look so pretty now they looked fucking ltb without the eyeliner and shit
everything about her just looked mid
over tbh shes a fraud bitch

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: deadstock, Mewton, Lost_Soul and 10 others
Does she like u back or is it just a hallway crush?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and axttt_
Does she like u back or is it just a hallway crush?
she gives me IOIs and we sit next to each other in some classes and she is always talking to me and touching me subtly and shit like that so i'd assume so she does
and she has talked to some of my friends about me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and castizo
So what ur saying is you only cared about the way she looks... shocking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Suns9999, axttt_ and 1 other person
she gives me IOIs and we sit next to each other in some classes and she is always talking to me and touching me subtly and shit like that so i'd assume so she does
and she has talked to some of my friends about me
wow mogs me, i haven't even talked to my school crush yet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and Suns9999
i like girls who are abit ugly but have something to slavage them like hair or tits

• JFL
Reactions: Flowerpot and Suns9999
I must be crazy in love even my oneitis got acid attack all over her face and her breath smelled like vegan faeces I will still love her

• JFL
Reactions: Roninotrolling and Suns9999
I must be crazy in love even my oneitis got acid attack all over her face and her breath smelled like vegan faeces I will still love her
ur just inceldom victim

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX
Most girls over age 15 have zero collagen because women LOVE to bombard their skin with sun and drink alcohol and eat carbs. ill never understand why

• +1
Reactions: IWTKMH and truthhurts
Most girls over age 15 have zero collagen because women LOVE to bombard their skin with sun and drink alcohol and eat carbs. ill never understand why
Ya the crackers do for sure. They ruin themselves to look as close to natural caramel baddies as possible. Seems like UK women are the worst offenders for nuking your skin and caking on the worst imaginable makeup

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
Ya the crackers do for sure. They ruin themselves to look as close to natural caramel baddies as possible. Seems like UK women are the worst offenders for nuking your skin and caking on the worst imaginable makeup
Its crazy how bad UK women fuck up their skin considering they don’t even have sun there.
Another classic anglo failure

• +1
Reactions: IWTKMH
Its crazy how bad UK women fuck up their skin considering they don’t even have sun there.
Another classic anglo failure
I’m not well traveled but just what I see online UK have to have some of the worst white women on the entire planet. I’d feel bad for my UK fellas if they weren’t also ugly asf from 100s of years of inbreeding, horrible diets, and horrible health in general in the dark ages

I’m not well traveled but just what I see online UK have to have some of the worst white women on the entire planet. I’d feel bad for my UK fellas if they weren’t also ugly asf from 100s of years of inbreeding in the dark ages
uk white girls barely even count as white
they look like fucking rabid beasts
easily the worst whites out there
i’d take mena women over uk whites

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes and IWTKMH