Saw some ugly Indian talking with a female

vratisevojvodo

vratisevojvodo

My Dad is a War Criminal
''ugly small head piece of shit indian at the grocery store was talking with a female i overheard the were talking about hich countries theyre from or some shit i was in a great mood all day and now im homicidal a genetic waste like that sholdnt even be able to look at women withot being arrested

i dont have the problem u faggots have i'm literally a fucking chad phsically but im so aggressive and unstable and my hatred is out of this fucking world i want to torture someone so bad and watch them bleed out and cry

the fact that i dont have a woman in my life while looking like god, being intelligent, considerate, funny(laugh as much as you want i know its true) stings much worse than being born ugly u have nothing to fucking wonder about

i dont even live in america so i cant commit acrime to get my mugshot plastered to get bithces atteniton

be glad you're more mentally stable than me it can always be worse''

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: totalynotme, rooman, ascension and 3 others
this shhii make me question is looks really matter

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
I s
''ugly small head piece of shit indian at the grocery store was talking with a female i overheard the were talking about hich countries theyre from or some shit i was in a great mood all day and now im homicidal a genetic waste like that sholdnt even be able to look at women withot being arrested

i dont have the problem u faggots have i'm literally a fucking chad phsically but im so aggressive and unstable and my hatred is out of this fucking world i want to torture someone so bad and watch them bleed out and cry

the fact that i dont have a woman in my life while looking like god, being intelligent, considerate, funny(laugh as much as you want i know its true) stings much worse than being born ugly u have nothing to fucking wonder about

i dont even live in america so i cant commit acrime to get my mugshot plastered to get bithces atteniton

Yeah, same I saw some htb flirt with an Indian in so confused right now dude..

Dalit cock syndrome got the huz fiending

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and mug
Users like these always get banned for the dumbest shit...matter of time before ur username is scratched

Ok retard, 2 people talking to each other means fuck all

what a fucken nutcase
this is why your incel buddy

jfl at all of you retards, didn't you seen a quotation marks in text.. it's obviously from is