Saw the most subhuman manlet today at school

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂
The nigga was like 4'9, like he deadass looked like a middle schooler idk how he ended up there. Mustve graduated early or some shit. Not to mention he was boneless and had a babyface. Imagine being this childs mother and sending him off to school knowing hes a subhuman manlet.

Whoever his mother is, fuck that whore she probably gave him his height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, slavicpsycho, Deleted member 29167 and 4 others
who cares about that short stack mf, you ugly af too so y’all both suffering 💀

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
who cares about that short stack mf, you ugly af too so y’all both suffering 💀
i am ugly but atleast i have a social life at school and have gf

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CopiumAddict2018, Joe Rogancel, Zeyn and 5 others
some kid in discord was 5'3 at 14 i told him to get on hgh and other stuff but he told me he loves being short

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, reptiles, Deleted member 25377 and 3 others
some kid in discord was 5'3 at 14 i told him to get on hgh and other stuff but he told me he loves being short
manlets never accept the fact that height is everything in life so as a coping mechanism he acts as if he doesnt care. Let him pay for his sins, atleast he got warned

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
Someone brought their little sibling to school and this nigga's immediate reaction was pulling up looksmax.org and roasting them.
highest iq curry

On thursday saw an Asian guy who was like 5’3 wearing weeb clothes, in fucking Chadinavia, just brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and 9Romance
you should've beat him up and told him he could've defended himself if he wasnt a manlet

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
you should've beat him up and told him he could've defended himself if he wasnt a manlet
he won't because he is low T swedish cuck, only the mighty arabs are capable for doing these alpha actions

he won't because he is low T swedish cuck, only the mighty arabs are capable for doing these alpha actions
since when is @crisis swedish lol

also we aren't cucks fuck u faggot RR pfp

since when is @crisis swedish lol

also we aren't cucks fuck u faggot RR pfp
oh uh, another triggerd cumskin. Don't worry boyo, your T levels will drop and you won't be so aggresive. Your woman will submit to the mighty arab cock