Saw the pajeet and his Spanish wife again

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
I am having second doubts whether if he really is her husband. Her small sis came today? (I guess). Apparently they want to join the sport :feelshmm:, maybe I can get a chance to talk to them. I saw the girls grandpa today, white dude(almost looks pashtun) but tall and white face. I just hope they join our team and maybe I can get to talk to them

;):feelsyay:

I am having second doubts whether if he really is her husband. Her small sis came today? (I guess). Apparently they want to join the sport :feelshmm:, maybe I can get a chance to talk to them. I saw the girls grandpa today, white dude(almost looks pashtun) but tall and white face. I just hope they join our team and maybe I can get to talk to them

kys

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1560

they don't exist

• Hmm...

• JFL
Reactions: Angel
Thanks @pisslord, very cool
1560.jpg

I came :chad:

• Hmm...
"Prettyboy slayer" bro you're ugly af I remember you from months ago. I enjoyed bullying you off of this site.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Pendejo and Deleted member 1560
"Prettyboy slayer" bro you're ugly af I remember you from months ago. I enjoyed bullying you off of this site.
Omg bro stop the hate I am gonna start crying now :eek:

Jk fuck you I don't remember you lul

Whats pashtun?

Omg bro stop the hate I am gonna start crying now :eek:

Jk fuck you I don't remember you lul
That's called a repression of your worst memories. JFL at being ugly and deluding yourself you're a prettyboy slayer. :lul:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pendejo and Deleted member 1560
That's called a repression of your worst memories. JFL at being ugly and deluding yourself you're a prettyboy slayer. :lul:
No you are just a small part of my memory bro lul I don't even remember you still, that just proves I don't pay rent to live in your head rent free :feelskek:

Rent free buddy boyo. Keep your curry self hate with you
in a cell
In a cage

Last edited:
No you are just a small part of my memory bro lul I don't even remember you still, that just proves I don't pay rent to live in your head rent free :feelskek:

Rent free buddy boyo. Keep your curry self hate with you

In a cage
you're fucking ugly you can never be a prettyboy slayer :lul:

Daily reminder I bullied you off of this website

• Hmm...
you're fucking ugly you can never be a prettyboy slayer :lul:

Daily reminder I bullied you off of this website
For the last time I am asking

Who Tf are you? :unsure:

For the last time I am asking

Who Tf are you? :unsure:
The brain represses bad memories as a defense mechanism.

i bullied you and you ran off like a bitch jfl