Say U have a C Like crime or so and suddenly it doesnt feel that right anymore. Discard it then. C's have to feel fully right

_MVP_

_MVP_

only crime if u automatically do it
SNAP

If C doesn't feel that right, discard it

C's have to feel fully right

C what feels right

Wenn c's have to feel right it also means everything i do has to feel right.

So If i dont feel Like making Money or doing crime, that was the right Thing to do, my subconscious Intuition knows better

I can fully Trust my feelz, its even Impossible to Go against it, even If it should be wrong, but its virtually Always right, and If its wrong it didnt knew better, it was working under its best and still failed, can learn sth from it though Like mistakes teach you or simply in this complex world are bound to Happen, Not everything can Go right, right?

My brain tells me i should make Money but my feelz refuse to do anything, my feelz say its too hard, Impossible, Not worth it etc. And guess what muh feelz is right. Inner conflicts and disharmonies come from incompatibilities between brain and feel. brain is inferior to feel and must listen to it. Ofc If i do sth First time i suck. My working memory is being nuked by doing sth the First time, and brain noise, distraction, Lack of brainload-holding-ability etc. I Wonder If i can train it to be able to hold what i Thought previously for longer, Like it would be a Cheat If i could record all my thoughts and rewind to tot lose track of what i Thought.

My brain full of analogies Like u Catch the Fish Like a grizzlebear first time u Catch a fish it slips

Users who are viewing this thread

Back