Say what you like about my essays

6ft4

6ft4

Juggernaut Genes Possessor
When I flick back through random pages in my thread history and click on a thread with a long and detailed account of my experiences or my thoughts and theories, it brings me back to things I had completely forgotten about and may not have ever thought about again.

Looking back on these threads actually re-inspires me which will improve my future decision making and experiences

Whereas all of you DNRcels cant remember the majority of the details about experiences you had a week ago and the memory will be lost forever

I am going to create an archive of my posts and already have most of my top theories and takes saved in word documents in organized folders ready to be transferred into an all combining giga theory that will launch me towards becoming a renowned philosopher

I sometimes look back on my old stories and shake my head with a grin while whispering "my geezer" to myself

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: maximum cope31, Huge غرور, Kao and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Kao
Good to know (y)

White power

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Legit you are right.

I am diagnosing myself with the proper disorders by going through my old topics. I recognize certain vibes and ways I talk,speak.

I have multiple personalities and I am trying to figure out how many I have and how they are triggered

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4