Say your most embarrassment moments irl.

Hozay

Hozay

True Chadlite
One of my most embarrassment moments irl was we were having this school assembly in highschool, and it was about some serious shit like veterans or 9/11 something like that, and when it came time for this guy to give a speech about all the people that died in war for our freedom, note the ENTIRE room was dead quiet all serious, and out of nowhere my fucking ringtone plays full blast and at the time i thought it would be funny if had my ringtone as crank dat by soulja boy idek why i did have that, and all you hear is "yoo soulja boy i tell em", everyone was staring at me pissed as hell, this big ass redneck kid infront of me turned back and said" TURN THAT FUCKING SHIT OFF!"
and the teachers looked at me with complete anger. literally left after that and skipped the entire day of school lol. shit was so fucking cringe man.

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, SubhumanCurrycel, 6485b025t and 4 others
jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay
normies have it easy jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay
MEGABASED MOMENT. The troops were cranking that soulja boy from their graves

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 6723 and Hozay
I saw in the gym the most beautiful asian female (9/10 not even kidding) I have ever seen in my life, I changed shoes, and because I looked at her and my soul went out of my body I put the right shoe on the left foot and the left shoe on the right foot, I was that confused by her, she looked at me and and prob were like wtf, she than goes and i kept looking until i can see the last moment only to notice what happen, i almost rope ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 9355, Marsiere214 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 9355
Masturbating in class
I had a wank pocket and was jerking to the teacher

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 9355, egoy and 2 others
I drank water from a hand sanitizer bottle in the 4th grade to troll the fuck out of the teachers with my friends and she started tearing up and rushed me to the office panicking because she thought I was going to die (srs)

after she called me parents and told them that she thinks I should get checked for autism or something along those lines and my dad raged at her

I have some worse stories but I can't share them

• JFL
Reactions: Hades and Hozay