Saying "mommy“ to a woman

The Grinch

The Grinch

Custom title
Idk why some mf’s use "mommy“ as a slang when they hit on women. This only happens in America, because here in Europe nobody calls women mommy, unless it’s his actual biological mother.

I get goose bumps just thinking about calling a woman "mommy“, it’s another level cringe.

I know, it’s an ironic term, but still i could never call a stranger woman "mommy“, it would feel so weird

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, finn899, ihearvoices and 3 others
What's wrong with it?!

• +1
Reactions: Clqs and GlamourPursuer

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
Idk why some mf’s use "mommy“ as a slang when they hit on women. This only happens in America, because here in Europe nobody calls women mommy, unless it’s his actual biological mother.

I get goose bumps just thinking about calling a woman "mommy“, it’s another level cringe.

I know, it’s an ironic term, but still i could never call a stranger woman "mommy“, it would feel so weird
No way you said mommy to a woman beta cuck soy boy estrogenic manlet. Might as well just let her breastfeed you at that point JFL

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer, wsada and The Grinch
No way you said mommy to a woman beta cuck soy boy estrogenic manlet. Might as well just let her breastfeed you at that point JFL
Hahahhahahahahhaha

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
It is just weird

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: The Grinch and GlamourPursuer
thats some jester shit

definitely cringe, just like "daddy"

yeah mommy fuck me mommy type of niggas to say mommy