Saying nigga doesn’t hit the same anymore

D

Deleted member 19798

Wearing gucci, drive bys and gang shit
NIGGA NIGGA NIGGER

it’s not the same. It’s just another word now…

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ropemax, Vain786, Growth Plate and 3 others
Nigga never hit cause everyone says that. Nigger does tho and its funny af

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Growth Plate, SoberAndRetarded and 4 others
Negroid it is.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Vain786, Growth Plate and 2 others
Nigger does tho and its funny af
Until you get sucker punched at a 7/11 at 3am by some thugmaxxed bbc who heard you saying that shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eren, Vain786, Growth Plate and 1 other person
Until you get sucker punched at a 7/11 at 3am by some thugmaxxed bbc who heard you saying that shit.
And then you can shoot them for an unprovoked assault and claim self defense. I don't think CCTV picks up audio.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vain786, Growth Plate, SoberAndRetarded and 3 others
Kanye West GIF by BET Awards

I mean it sounds funny, and seeing it written here makes me cage. Ofc i wouldn't say it irl im not retarded

• JFL
Reactions: pardocel and Jigen
What would you do if I called you a nigger irl

• JFL
  • Hmm...
What would you do if I called you a nigger irl
If we were irl friends, nothing. I’d just call you a slur back jokingly. If you were a random stranger, I’m throwing hands.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 22099, pardocel and 1 other person
If we were friends, nothing. I’d just call you a slur back jokingly. If you were a random stranger, I’m throwing hands.
Based you can call my a stink pajeet curry goat fucker and I will cage

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, pardocel and Jigen
sheboon hits very hard.

even Kidology got hurt when i called her sheboon. my twitter is flooded with sheboons who are angry that i called them sheboon.

• JFL
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Deleted member 25377, Deleted member 19798 and 2 others
I wanna fuck 15 yos

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Growth Plate and pardocel
i never say it tbh

Based you can call my a stink pajeet curry goat fucker and I will cage
Lucky there’s not really a legit slur for you guys. Currycel is way too spergy to go mainstream.

I feel like if I knew you irl, we’d be good friends though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Lucky there’s not really a legit slur for you guys. Currycel is way too spergy to go mainstream.

I feel like if I knew you irl, we’d be good friends though.
A lot of us int be forum would because we are racist and low inhib af. It’s important to bonds I’ll my friends adhere racist mysogynigs in middle school but times have changed

• +1
  • JFL
We are niggers

A lot of us int be forum would because we are racist and low inhib af.
Nah this place is full of autists. I can’t imagine what a .org meetup would look like. A bunch on random zombies jutting their jaws, biting their cheeks, and constantly looking at their shoes to make sure the lifts aren’t coming off.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and Deleted member 23218
Nah this place is full of autists. I can’t imagine what a .org meetup would look like. A bunch on random zombies jutting their jaws, biting their cheeks, and constantly looking at their shoes to make sure the lifts aren’t coming off.
Fuark describing me I jut my jaw and wear big ass lifts

Have you ever seen anyone jutting? I perms jut so I don’t think it’s too noticeable

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
Have you ever seen anyone jutting? I perms jut so I don’t think it’s too noticeable
Nah I don’t really notice it. It’s hard to notice these things when you’re out and about in motion. I do sometimes suck in my cheeks when I’m taking photos with people though. I can somewhat notice when dudes are heightfrauding though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Nah I don’t really notice it. It’s hard to notice these things when you’re out and about in motion. I do sometimes suck in my cheeks when I’m taking photos with people though. I can somewhat notice when dudes are heightfrauding though.
I heightfraud hard I’ll show you my new set ul

If we were irl friends, nothing. I’d just call you a slur back jokingly. If you were a random stranger, I’m throwing hands.
So I could be your friend and one day call you that with hard r and you would do nothing :lul:
Bitch

• JFL
Reactions: Jigen and Growth Plate
always npcs getting pissed by the word nigger

So I could be your friend and one day call you that with hard r and you would do nothing :lul:
Bitch
Nah I meant like good/best friends. Not some acquaintance type shit. I’d still confront you jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
l
sheboon hits very hard.

even Kidology got hurt when i called her sheboon. my twitter is flooded with sheboons who are angry that i called them sheboon.
based

you’d get stomped if u said that in any hood JFL

Nigga never hit cause everyone says that. Nigger does tho and its funny af
Honestly there;s just no better way to one-up a black man as a white guy other than walking past him and mumble to yourseldf loud enough, 'bitch ass nigga' JFL

If I was in the states I totally would do it coz if the nigger tried to kill me I'd just kill him legally LOL