Saying that this, "Isn't an incel website," is COPE. Looksmax is incel central.....

D

Deleted member 20704

Doesn't vibe with humans much anymore.
I always cringe when some member exclaims, "This is NOT an incel site! This is NOT an incel haven!" blah, blah. The truth?

THIS IS A FUCKING INCEL SITE. Incels are welcome here; incel views (blackpill) are shared here even with non-incels; and incels overall are defended here. Incels get fans here, a chatroom, support, free speech, are cheered on by many members/even non-incels, etc.

It's just such cringe cope to say this isn't an incel site. No, it may not ONLY be an incel site at the end of the day....

But it sure damn is a fuckin' incel site in some way, more or less, lest we wouldn't have hundreds of the suckaz here 24/7 + give them a voice here. A site doesn't have to be exclusively incels to be "an incel site" when sites like .is has Chads despite supposedly being "an incel site" lol

Just because you have 10 genuine Chads/Chadlites & plentiful HTNs on here doesn't mean there aren't many fold more incels mixed in too

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: redrum64389, mug, Deleted member 16051 and 4 others
Is not an incel site.

faggot.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: babouchelelouche, Deleted member 22930, Deleted member 22126 and 2 others
Is not an incel site.

faggot.

Gigacope. Looksmax is at least 20% incels at peak posting hours ... There are many hundreds of genuine incels registered here.

A handful of even the most known posters here are incels basically lol so quit COPING. Looksmax is partially an incel haven/home/refuge.

• +1
Reactions: mug
Gigacope. Looksmax is at least 20% incels at peak posting hours ... There are many hundreds of genuine incels registered here.

A handful of even the most known posters here are incels basically lol so quit COPING. Looksmax is partially an incel haven.
dnr

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy and Deleted member 20704
so because 20% of a site is incels at PEAK POSTING HOURS means that the whole site is an incel site? wheres the logic at nigga. hundreds of genuine incels out of 13,213 members? doesnt seem like an incel site. i guess since a lot of incels use reddit then reddit is an incel platform, twitch too

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14
so because 20% of a site is incels at PEAK POSTING HOURS means that the whole site is an incel site? wheres the logic at nigga. hundreds of genuine incels out of 13,213 members? doesnt seem like an incel site. i guess since a lot of incels use reddit then reddit is an incel platform, twitch too

You know what I'm talking about ... Incels are OPENLY supported and acknowledged on here, so coping that this isn't an incel site is dumb

It may not entirely be incels but lots of incels find refuge here, form bonds, get support, & Redditards would never defend an outspokencel. So it's entirely not the same thing not to mention the edgycels that Soyddit posters would call out are praised here, including the gigapedo ones

I am not against incel but just saying it ... this is not a NON-incel site even if it's not an "EXCLUSIVE" incel site like .is or other blackpill site

Plus any site that openly acknlowges the blackpill is considered an incel website by the majority anyways, so there's that to consider too lol

I just think some posters cope with the "this is not an incel site" because they feel incels drag the scene down too much/make it less cool

But the reality is if you want a blackpilled/redpilled site that allows free speech you're automatically guaranteed many incel members

Last edited:
Retard greycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bignosesmallchin and Deleted member 20704
Only redditors claim this is not incel site

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mug, Deleted member 22930 and Deleted member 20704
You aren't required to being an incel here like at incels.is but the lingo and view on women are pretty similar. This website is incel-adjacent at bare minimum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16051 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
I always cringe when some member exclaims, "This is NOT an incel site! This is NOT an incel haven!" blah, blah. The truth?

THIS IS A FUCKING INCEL SITE. Incels are welcome here; incel views (blackpill) are shared here even with non-incels; and incels overall are defended here. Incels get fans here, a chatroom, support, free speech, are cheered on by many members/even non-incels, etc.

It's just such cringe cope to say this isn't an incel site. No, it may not ONLY be an incel site at the end of the day....

But it sure damn is a fuckin' incel site in some way, more or less, lest we wouldn't have hundreds of the suckaz here 24/7 + give them a voice here. A site doesn't have to be exclusively incels to be "an incel site" when sites like .is has Chads despite supposedly being "an incel site" lol

Just because you have 10 genuine Chads/Chadlites & plentiful HTNs on here doesn't mean there aren't many fold more incels mixed in too

Incels are a part of the community here, but majority of userbase is better looking than pretty much any other online space.

That's part of the charm lookmax, where else can you get sub5s and legit chadlites interacting so closely?

TLDR: not an incel site, they are just community here alongside many others

Incels are a part of the community here, but majority of userbase is better looking than pretty much any other online space.

That's part of the charm lookmax, where else can you get sub5s and legit chadlites interacting so closely?

TLDR: not an incel site, they are just community here alongside many others
Totally agree. I can’t scroll for more than two minutes on .is. There are some incels here but at least a significant percentage is here to looksmax

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
there is a literally a site called Incel.is go there if you want more incels

You know what I'm talking about ... Incels are OPENLY supported and acknowledged on here, so coping that this isn't an incel site is dumb

It may not entirely be incels but lots of incels find refuge here, form bonds, get support, & Redditards would never defend an outspokencel. So it's entirely not the same thing not to mention the edgycels that Soyddit posters would call out are praised here, including the gigapedo ones

I am not against incel but just saying it ... this is not a NON-incel site even if it's not an "EXCLUSIVE" incel site like .is or other blackpill site

Plus any site that openly acknlowges the blackpill is considered an incel website by the majority anyways, so there's that to consider too lol

I just think some posters cope with the "this is not an incel site" because they feel incels drag the scene down too much/make it less cool

But the reality is if you want a blackpilled/redpilled site that allows free speech you're automatically guaranteed many incel members
Based but you are probably an IT insider cause you use to much "cel" ending which is very stereotypical and predictable of someone that wants to Sound ideologicaly possesed to fit in

Mods, watch this dude : @tyronelite , @Gargantuan @Alexanderr

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20704
I've been incel for 9 years...

By that same token, every corner of the internet can be described as an 'incel website', the only difference being that most people/corners of the internet are not overt about it and/or simply centre around other topics.

IncelTears are incels who come up with all sorts of mental gymnastics, trying to convince themselves that they're not by way of making fun of other incels, who have actually accepted the fact that they're incels.

Just because someone isn't a self-proclaimed incel that doesn't mean that he's not an incel.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

Looksmax is for lookism and self-improvement discussion

Incels is 'victims of lookism' support group

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20704 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos