Saying ur shorter than u really are

shibo

shibo

Equinox
alot of people fraud their height online like a 5’10 saying their 6’1 and stuff so for my tall kings if ur 6’2 or something lets say were 5’11 to fuck ovee the frauders

example im 6’2 but i can say 5’11

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 2227, Butthurt Dweller and 3 others
good thread

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
I only do this when I'm around manlets. I'm actually 6'2 but I say I'm 5'11 or 6 feet tall, so they can die inside.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3123, Deleted member 3583, Deleted member 1680 and 10 others
I only do this when I'm around manlets. I'm actually 6'2 but I say I'm 5'11 or 6 feet tall, so they can die inside.
lmfao brutal

alot of people fraud their height online like a 5’10 saying their 6’1 and stuff so for my tall kings if ur 6’2 or something lets say were 5’11 to fuck ovee the frauders

I like to say my penis is shorter than it really is in a slightly joking tone. Always a nice surprise for it to be bigger, especially since all dicklets lie adding inches, not removing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: prgfromnl and Butthurt Dweller
I say 6” when I’m 6’3 1/2 in shoes so they get confused and insecure

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Peachy
If you did this around me youd wake up with a red arse and a soggy surprise in youe bum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incubus, Vitruvian, Deleted member 2012 and 3 others

i do this tbh. Based af. The look of horror on their faces when they are exposed in front of women is just priceless jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
I do this IRL. Im 5'10" but i say im 5'8" and even put it on my drivers license

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incubus, Vitruvian, shibo and 2 others
like 5'7 sammy gunz

Unlike seemingly everyone else on this forum, I don't get asked about my height more often than once every 4 years.

But if the moment should occur, I will claim to be 5 cms shorter than I actually am, just to make other's get defensive over their own height.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Brag kys tall fags

i dont rly get the purpose of this tbh

i dont rly get the purpose of this tbh
I know most people are insecure about their height or lie and stuff, its just one of those things.