saynotorotting wants to hate on me like a bitch ass nigga

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
Guy wants to make a drawing of me? That’s homo needs a beating. I’ll personally put him out for good. I’ll destroy him and finish him off before he can

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, MrGlutton, Krezo and 4 others
@SayNoToRotting

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Blackout.xl
343180 9e86e3743fb0b392ff7c580dbc15d9d0

he has excellent artistry skills. He will destroy you with nothing but crayons and paper faggot

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RichardSpencel, MrGlutton, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
he has excellent artistry skills. He will destroy you with nothing but crayons and paper faggot
Gigacope and Ofc u turn against me. You ginger sack of garbage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Chadelite, MrGlutton and 1 other person
But my dear friend, I am creating a masterful artwork in your name, and you are not happy?

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Alt Number 3, Deleted member 1551 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Krezo, yang and 1 other person
343180 9e86e3743fb0b392ff7c580dbc15d9d0

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
saynotorotting is a party pooper

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Blackout.xl
JFL @ this cuck leeching from everyone's status

763B1EAD 85AA 4F97 BDF5 9E890E6E5309

99.99999% of the times this niglet's threads are dedicated to superior posters

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 2227 and Blackout.xl
JFL @ this cuck leeching from everyone's status

View attachment 359952
99.99999% of the times this niglet's threads are dedicated to superior posters
Are u fuckn retarded? I’m a forum main character. I status mog sayno into oblivion. HE started this. @Elias made a thread about ME yesterday and leeched 30+ reactions off my name. Everyone wants to hate on me because my name is fuckn red hot. I’m a house hold name, I’m a star. Make a thread about me and you’ll get 10+ reactions easily.

Never make that shit comment again you Down syndrome ape. bitch

• +1
Reactions: CaptainButtnaked, Chadelite and Kingkellz
Are u fuckn retarded? I’m a forum main character. I status mog sayno into oblivion. HE started this. @Elias made a thread about ME yesterday and leeched 30+ reactions off my name. Everyone wants to hate on me because my name is fuckn red hot. I’m a house hold name, I’m a star. Make a thread about me and you’ll get 10+ reactions easily.

Never make that shit comment again you Down syndrome ape. bitch
i bullied you so hard i gave you dyslexia jfl... look at your speech pattern you abused rapebaby

0DACBC4A 7F42 4029 8536 893737E0D742

you care about a red name then you call me a rotter, you literally double my posts yet not even provide half the quality

you are so damn low iq and autistic and soft.. hurting you is easy as shit
what a bitch you are

you literally got to the point of begging me to become your friend so I stop hurting you and bullying you. it honestly feels like im back in school

D96E5C38 079C 4884 8648 E61BA9242FDD

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Chadelite and Deleted member 6427
i bullied you so hard i gave you dyslexia jfl... look at your speech pattern you abused rapebaby

View attachment 359966

you care about a red name then you call me a rotter, you literally double my posts yet not even provide half the quality

you are so damn low iq and autistic and soft.. hurting you is easy as shit
what a bitch you are

you literally got to the point of begging me to become your friend so I stop hurting you and bullying you. it honestly feels like im back in school

View attachment 359968
I don’t care about shit you rotting subhuman. You spend all your day on your computer posting on max font, you put up the image of a bad boy when you obviously are a lanklet bitch boy with nothing else to do.

I quality mog you into the ground, it’s not even a contest. Your posts are old and stale, nobody wants you here. You’re known as a bargain bin undisputed for a reason. There’s not an ounce of creativity inside you

Begging you? Jfl @ u. Never begged you for shit. You’re a nobody. You don’t hurt me tbh, not thinking of u

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and MrGlutton
I don’t care about shit you rotting subhuman. You spend all your day on your computer posting on max font, you put up the image of a bad boy when you obviously are a lanklet bitch boy with nothing else to do.

I quality mog you into the ground, it’s not even a contest. Your posts are old and stale, nobody wants you here. You’re known as a bargain bin undisputed for a reason. There’s not an ounce of creativity inside you

Begging you? Jfl @ u. Never begged you for shit. You’re a nobody. You don’t hurt me tbh, not thinking of u
youre just a frail skinnyfat sissy cuck rotting from his parents basement

your bedroom probably looks like this

B0F30C87 10F9 4D62 8982 2D1DD217D354

you rot 24/7 like the little autistic permavirgin lifeless loser you are, posting here about how your life is shit and getting absolutely bullied by badboys *me*
0A4B6C4D F45D 44CA 98FC 8E5EA4FF5422

meanwhile i have fun watching you cry and beg for mercy like the little bitch you are

you're such a frail pussy that shows no resistance towards my attacks

you repeat the same garbage sitting on your cum stained plastic chair

this is u
3111507B D8B8 42A4 8E5E 2DF510AFDA3A

• Hmm...
Reactions: MrGlutton
youre just a frail skinnyfat sissy cuck rotting from his parents basement

your bedroom probably looks like this

View attachment 359976

you rot 24/7 like the little autistic permavirgin lifeless loser you are, posting here about how your life is shit and getting absolutely bullied by badboys *me*
View attachment 359977

meanwhile i have fun watching you cry and beg for mercy like the little bitch you are

you're such a frail pussy that shows no resistance towards my attacks

you repeat the same garbage because you know that im a superior being. you dedicate whole posts to me. im your master
Did not read a single word. You’re typing all that for me? In your head

Did not read a single word. You’re typing all that for me? In your head
You have got flashbacks from when bullies raped you in your school bathroom whenever I confront you, you filthy little worm.

C42D65C5 7850 40A1 ADAE EA42F1CBC966

I could break your neck and send you flying through the stratosphere with one single swipe.
All this while I creampie your mother

You have got flashbacks from when bullies raped you in your school bathroom whenever I confront you, you filthy little worm.

I could break your neck and send you flying through the stratosphere with one single swipe.
All this while I creampie your mother
Dn rd. U keep replying

Aren't you 40% body fat and never lifted? How are you going to beat him physically when you're so soft and cumbersome?

• +1
Aren't you 40% body fat and never lifted? How are you going to beat him physically when you're so soft and cumbersome?
He’s a Manlet frame let who doesn’t lift and I’ve lifted before

He’s a Manlet frame let who doesn’t lift and I’ve lifted before
the heaviest thing you've ever lifted was the KFC xxl chicken bucket you insidious self hating nigerian cock addict

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, balding17yomanletcel and RichardSpencel
the heaviest thing you've ever lifted was the KFC xxl chicken bucket you insidious self hating nigerian cock addict
Cope. I’ll knock you out

Cope. I’ll knock you out
you wouldnt do shit, you cant even jog in place without agitating you fat sack of deliquesced feces

i can already imagine you trying to swing at me.. your fucking greasy mozzarella stick looking ass nigger pocketpicking fingers trying to grab me

i'd literally dodge your attempt and lay a swat that would make you spin like a windmill

B665F1C2 F218 420A 9B44 415DA70D260B

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, balding17yomanletcel and RichardSpencel
you wouldnt do shit, you cant even jog in place without agitating you fat sack of deliquesced feces

i can already imagine you trying to swing at me.. your fucking greasy mozzarella stick looking ass nigger pocketpicking fingers trying to grab me

i'd literally dodge your attempt and lay a swat that would make you spin like a windmill

View attachment 360027
Cope. Id rock your jaw you framelet twink faggot. You can’t muster enough strength to even make me flinch. Faggot

Cope. Id rock your jaw you framelet twink faggot. You can’t muster enough strength to even make me flinch. Faggot
The only thing you rock out there is the burger king crown you nasty cow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 2227 and RichardSpencel

View attachment 360027
you're trying too hard

• +1
you're trying too hard
who tf are you? why are you talking to me? youre a little random bluecel with an anime pfp

this sheboon is dedicating whole threads to people to seek for attention and act tough when two days ago she was crying "muh mental health im gonna leave"

7179A857 2E16 4330 8D13 21644E3230F1

she calls out people for rotting yet she literally has 13k posts and uses the forum as a personal diary

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 2227 and RichardSpencel
who tf are you? why are you talking to me? youre a little random bluecel with an anime pfp

this sheboon is dedicating whole threads to people to seek for attention and act tough when two days ago she was crying "muh mental health im gonna leave"

View attachment 360068

she calls out people for rotting yet she literally has 13k posts and uses the forum as a personal diary
Cope. You type fuckn paragraphs that no one cares about. You crave attention so hard

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Cope. You type fuckn paragraphs that no one cares about. You crave attention so hard
all your "im leaving" and "im crying" threads surely werent craving for attention, right niglet?

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel

View attachment 360068

"bluecel"

ya man im sooo hurt

/sarcasm

"bluecel"

ya man im sooo hurt

/sarcasm
keep filibustering the point of my reply, you know im absolutely right. this pathetic faggot got tormented so hard by his mother that he developed a severe bipolar disease and goes from "forum king" to "little bitch" real quick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and Deleted member 2227