scam master pua artist discusses his origins

chessplayercoper23

chessplayercoper23

Mr 10/10 personaliteeee
PUA is scam

PUA is scam
No its very legit for high tier normie guys, to fight against other low inhib guy on this lookslevel. Because there are so many other gl guys, after you passed the looks test, fashion, game and other small things start to matter. The girl will choose the guy with full package.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
No its very legit for high tier normie guys, to fight against other low inhib guy on this lookslevel. Because there are so many other gl guys, after you passed the looks test, fashion, game and other small things start to matter. The girl will choose the guy with full package.

women are scam

Barry Kirkey Podcast/radio show. Back at when puahate started. We are talking 2010 orso. He used to be a pua coach with RSD (they still exist). And he had great insights on the BS in the pua scene. He bashed the whole pua scene. He said he basically sucked with women when they pushed him to be an instructor there, and the rest basically also sucked with women.
That Elliot Rodgers guy was also on that Puahate forum, I recall posting these odd videos with him rambling in his typical way. I recall suggesting that dude, to go see a doctor, but he obviously didn't listen to that.

I found 1 clip. Of him making fun of an pua coach mehow, and calling him out on his shit in a fun way, in his radio show interview: