SCAMZA'S CURRYCEL FOLLOWER THINKS HE CAN STEAL TALLFAG CHAD'S GF

what type of guys watch scamza's videos?

• Total voters
WhoTookVendetta

WhoTookVendetta

🖤💊THIS IS MY CURSE 🔪🩸☠️💀🤘👹🤡👿

• JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME, Chadeep, Kazey and 3 others
The only thing that would happen is the girl will reject her and the chad will throw a chair at that curries ass, and the curries skull will break, his head will be punched against the concrete and he will die from brain damage. They will also stomp his midsection causing his organs to crush.

I'm not saying this will happen, Just my prediction of what could happen Especially in the United States of Shiterica

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: USERΝAME, Chadeep, lucifer6969 and 3 others
What a stupid fucker.
He probably never even talked to her and somehow decided that she wants to ditch her GL boyfriend for his ugly(?) ass, that’s comical.

• JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME and WhoTookVendetta
Lmao what a goofy ahh nigga
He knows he is a non nt ugly guy simping for a gl girl with a gl bf who have a good social life and have few drinks a week together ( which for him is a Jeffery moment)
Ofc op who is ugly and non nt would seethe seeing such a couple.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Kazey, boss8055 and 1 other person
Matej Veberic is such an autistic retard not understanding that her bf is a chad mogger whom he could never in a million years cuck. How does that delusional subhuman think he is the ideal man LMAO compared to the HS mogger that his fucking his onitis?

ChadHS

• JFL
Reactions: USERΝAME, Chadeep, Kazey and 1 other person
Lmao what a goofy ahh nigga
He knows he is a non nt ugly guy simping for a gl girl with a gl bf who have a good social life and have few drinks a week together ( which for him is a Jeffery moment)
Ofc op who is ugly and non nt would seethe seeing such a couple.
OVER 4 pakis in USA

Incels in Denial. Muh I would save my queen from that bad boy.

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME and WhoTookVendetta
But the boyfriend is a Jeffrey...