"Scandinavia is stacyland bro"

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
Meanwhile when you actually look at these so called Nordic stacies they just look like any you'd find in your average American hick town.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, nope, 5'7 zoomer and 9 others
The only thing I see is too many blonde bitches with make up .
But ultimately pheno/coloring is 70% of your looks

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, greywind, borntosuffer and 3 others
nigga posted videos from absolute dirtiest brothels of stockholm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamepheno1, Chadeep, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
nigga posted videos from absolute dirtiest brothels of stockholm
Dirtiest brothels of stockholm fog all of Europe and the rest of the world according to .org

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, aesthetic beauty, iloveboobs and 1 other person
i see hotter girls everyday in denmark

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and sportsmogger
it is

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and YungTrappa
im scared to go outside everyday

i see beautiful women all the time, but i know i have no chance with them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, 5'7 zoomer, lfm_foreeever9 and 9 others
Some look masc which can be annoying too

• +1
Reactions: greywind
Dirtiest brothels of stockholm fog all of Europe and the rest of the world according to .org
Go On Question GIF by John Crist Comedy

• Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger
Meanwhile when you actually look at these so called Nordic stacies they just look like any you'd find in your average American hick town.

Scandinavian women have way too red an undertone for my taste and they are also too blonde

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and sportsmogger
now post 3 from usa

A huge explosion in the middle of the city square with a flag of the crescent moon and chants of allahu akbar would make the place 10x more beautiful @sportsmogger

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: greywind, SidharthTheSlayer and sportsmogger
A huge explosion in the middle of thr city square with the flag of a moon and chants of allahu akbar would make the place 10x more beautiful @sportsmogger
That will never happen

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
There is a lot of tranny woman in Sweden, jaw moggers, unlucky when you are a recessed dickzoro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, sportsmogger, xantrooper and 2 others

A lot of blonde hoes though. Seems like hell for men into brunettes

• +1
Reactions: greywind
i see hotter girls everyday in denmark
I wish Dane’s and scandis donated some of their women to Britain as compensation for stealing our stacies :lul::lul::lul:. Share the love man we British men are struggling here man our women hella ugly dude

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, greywind, iloveboobs and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and sportsmogger
I with Dane’s and scandis donated some of their women to Britain as compensation for stealing our stacies :lul::lul::lul:. Share the love man we British men are struggling here man our women hella ugly dude
If you are not giga Chad, Dolph Lundgren style, you ain't swing no bitches in Sweden. You might if you social circle max but that's impossible because those were closed since 12 years old

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
im scared to go outside everyday

i see beautiful women all the time, but i know i have no chance with them
you mean go out w friends or alone? i mean we cant approach for shit anyways dont matter

Har för låg IQ för universitet
You owe Britain recompensstion for our women being ugly asf toads. You Viking niggas took all the gl women and left us with ugly women now we are cooked and have the worst hypergamy on the planet :hnghn:

You OWE US WE DEMAND PAYMENT IN A DONATION OF 10k STACIES a year (plenty to go around in scandiland)

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
I’ve been saying Scandinavians overrate their own people. Bunch of blonde hair blue eyed crackers.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
If you are not giga Chad, Dolph Lundgren style, you ain't swing no bitches in Sweden. You might if you social circle max but that's impossible because those were closed since 12 years old
I know a guy who said his buddies went there and failed to pull.

I know a black American who goes Sweden and Norway often and he slays there he stays for a week and gets laid at least 3 times whilst there but he’s 6’3

You owe Britain recompensstion for our women being ugly asf toads. You Viking niggas took all the gl women and left us with ugly women now we are cooked and have the worst hypergamy on the planet :hnghn:

You OWE US WE DEMAND PAYMENT IN A DONATION OF 10k STACIES a year (plenty to go around in scandiland)
Promise you hypergamy is worse in Sweden, Swedish women are actually smart as hell too, so jawlines etc are the only thing that get them wet

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
Promise you hypergamy is worse in Sweden, Swedish women are actually smart as hell too, so jawlines etc are the only thing that get them wet
hous party culture is brutal here

I slayed a half Swedish foid.

What’s Norway and Denmark saying

On holiday early last month literally today last month I pulled a 8-9/10 Norwegian foid on holiday so I struggle to see how it’s hard to get girls over in your nation when I’d never get an 9/10 Stacy in Britain

I slayed a half Swedish foid.

What’s Norway and Denmark saying

On holiday early last month literally today last month I pulled a 8-9/10 Norwegian foid on holiday so I struggle to see how it’s hard to get girls over in your nation when I’d never get an 9/10 Stacy in Britain
Yea, I mean maybe it's just that I am ugly as shit.

Just have a social circle and ur good

I know a guy who said his buddies went there and failed to pull.

I know a black American who goes Sweden and Norway often and he slays there he stays for a week and gets laid at least 3 times whilst there but he’s 6’3
Yes i mean 6"3 is not tall in Sweden. I am 6"4 and get height mogged all the time

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Mogs mumbai foids to pluto and back

Just be nt subhuman and you’ll get girls in Sweden, nordics too autistic
Yes, I mean I am probably more autistic then the average Swede so it's pretty bad. I sm gonna surgery Maxx after Christmas hope it solves some things.( Trimax and infras) Hope it solves some health issues which makes my overall health better

Yea, I mean maybe it's just that I am ugly as shit.
Ah makes sense. Well the black guys a tyronelite/hen so that definitely plays a role and he’s American so existing halo ++

As for me I’m HTN

Ah makes sense. Well the black guys a tyronelite/hen so that definitely plays a role and he’s American so existing halo ++

As for me I’m HTN
Yea, I am Ltn att the moment, hope surgeries will ascend me some

Yes when it comes to height Sweden is extreme. So many tall people it's insane, and many people have good facial development too
Ah. I’m not going there anymore :forcedsmile::hnghn::lul:

I can barely stand the mogg here without roping

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel
Ah. I’m not going there anymore :forcedsmile::hnghn::lul:

I can barely stand the mogg here without roping
Yeaaa I think I might rope in some years, i am gonna surgery maxx first tho

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah and PrinceLuenLeoncur