Scandinavians are beautiful because of eugenics, rape and kidnapping

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Gang
In the 800s Vikings began to sail to Northern England, Ireland and Northern France in their longships.

They plundered monasteries, burned villages and raped the native women. The most beautiful women from the conquered areas were brought back to Scandinavia and kept as sex slaves and naturally began having babies with the Viking men. Of course Scandinavian women were already beautiful,Germanic, fair haired and blue eyed, but this flood of thousands of hand picked foreigners made the gene pool even more aesthetic. The English women who weren't picked...well that's why English women look like they do today.

Hundreds of years later in Sweden in the 1930's, a man named Herman Lundqvist sterilised tens of thousands of people who were deemed "dysgenic" I.e short people, gypsies, people with physical disabilities or mental illnesses. He was basically a Mini-Mengele in the O' so "tolerant" Sweden.

These two factors in combination contributes to Scandinavian women being the most beautiful in the world.

Bluepillers advice should be: "Just raid villages and steal the most beautiful women in order to create more beautiful offspring bro".

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sigma ✰, uksucks, Bomber517 and 18 others
The same reason why Russian men are ugly and Russian women are hot

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, Chadeep, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
@StrangerDanger @TUSSELEIF @HarrierDuBois @notsocommonthumb

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, Costcosuperstore and StrangerDanger
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, notsocommonthumb, Chadeep and 6 others
One way or another we all are rape babies. Some more then others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sigma ✰, Autismcel, notsocommonthumb and 6 others
Nordic woman worship post
Everyone just accepts it like a fact. Look at the polls most people agree that nordic women look the best and Black and Indian women the worst.

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, Chadeep, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Everyone just accepts it like a fact. Look at the polls most people agree that nordic women look the best and Black and Indian women the worst.
Its because opposites attract and most users here are indian men same reason why I love indian woman

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, Chadeep, TUSSELEIF and 6 others
Which makes the migration problem all the worse. You have a population that endured the strictest of sexual selection, producing the best looking people, receiving an influx of people who were the product of low sexual selection, arranged marriages, and incest. Those that wouldn't have reproduced due to being unattractive did so against the laws of nature, satisfying the urges of the commoner while producing long term damage to population fitness.
The reason behind the failure to assimilate are beyond ideological

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, Chadeep, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 2 others
Its because opposites attract and most users here are indian men same reason why I love indian woman
If that is true why do white women hate and are repulsed by Indian men then?

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, Costcosuperstore and StrangerDanger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, Chadeep, DarkAscender and 4 others
Yes, but only those in the bottom half of Sweden went through this process. The upper half are practically Asian which is pretty fascinating.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Costcosuperstore and 3 others
Yes, but only those in the bottom half of Sweden went through this process. The upper half are practically Asian which is pretty fascinating.
over for lappidcels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, Costcosuperstore, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
They are the dalits that watch as the brahmins rule the world and wish they could get married into a brahmin family.

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, Costcosuperstore, silently_said and 1 other person
over for lappidcels
damn right walter white GIF by Breaking Bad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, Costcosuperstore, silently_said and 2 others
I actually heard thr Sami people regularly racemix in Norway. Infact most modern day norwegians have sone amount of lappid blood. @StrangerDanger
Yeah its prevalant across fennoscandia, you can find remnants in the appearence of most people. Denmark and Southern Sweden(Scania, West Gothland) has the least admix

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, Costcosuperstore, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
wow im proud of our ancestors mina bröder @StrangerDanger @HarrierDuBois @goodgamebro @NordicLeonhard

State Of The Union Greetings GIF by PBS NewsHour

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard, notsocommonthumb, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
wow im proud of our ancestors mina bröder @StrangerDanger @HarrierDuBois @goodgamebro @NordicLeonhard

State Of The Union Greetings GIF by PBS NewsHour
Ur mulatto. Ur not in thr conversation bhai.

• JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, Costcosuperstore, silently_said and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, sportsmogger and Costcosuperstore
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and StrangerDanger
Are you tydal
no but are you? you look it, i think i saw ur face when makinithappen went schizo over ur face rating

im not even swedish, im invandrare

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and StrangerDanger
no but are you? you look it, i think i saw ur face when makinithappen went schizo over ur face rating

im not even swedish, im invandrare
That was larp
what type of invandrare

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and sportsmogger
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, notsocommonthumb and StrangerDanger
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, notsocommonthumb and sportsmogger
Bump

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.