Scandivanian girl and balkan girl

STAMPEDE

STAMPEDE

Solstice

Scandivanian girls are sexy but balkan girls are just another level. Their tall stature and sexy body never stops impressing me.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, liberiangrimreaper, infini and 2 others
Cherrypicked. As someone from the balkans, the average girl looks nothing like this model, while a much higher % of scandinavian ones do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Yliaster, Debetro and 8 others
Cherrypicked. As someone from the balkans, the average girl looks nothing like this model, while a much higher % of scandinavian ones do
Really? In my experience, Balkan girls are the sexiest girls i’ve seen. Nearly every girl has a pretty face and tall figure and good body. While girls in sweden looked good, they were way more average looking with average facial features and usually if not always a mid body. A lot of them were overweight or obese which was almost never the case with balkan girls.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and shizuku11111

Scandivanian girls are sexy but balkan girls are just another level. Their tall stature and sexy body never stops impressing me.

I have experience with women from the balkans and like many balkan users here have said they're not what the media portrays them to be

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral, shizuku11111 and Lonenely sigma
Also, I’m wondering why you’re saying “model” when that girl looks like the average girl I saw on the beaches of montenegro lol.

I‘m not attracted to any Balkan women, neither sexually nor romantically. I‘d rather go for black women than for Balkan women.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and shizuku11111
hahashahahahdfhafhdsahfdashfahhahahaa, balkan girls are disgusting creatures

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and emo
A lot of them were overweight or obese which was almost never the case with balkan girls.
Thats not genetic though, you have to measure them at the same bf%
I have experience with women from the balkans and like many balkan users here have said they're not what the media portrays them to be
The reason for that is that an average woman everywhere looks better than an average guy. Since slavic men are considered among the lowest SMV men in europe their female counterparts look much better in comparison.

If you are a woman, as long as you have a good coloring, which many Slavs have, you can get away with everything. For instance, most slavs have shorter faces than the westerners. This is enough to completely kill a man's look, while a woman looks young and feminine bc of that.

Also, I’m wondering why you’re saying “model” when that girl looks like the average girl I saw on the beaches of montenegro lol.
Average at the beaches of monetengro isn't average in the balkans; its again cherrypicked. I am not saying there are no good looking women, since I met many, but slavic women being models is just a braindead myth. It would make no sense since those same people often claim slavic men are ugly.

People you see at universities, popular beaches (you probably went on one of those club-beaches), raves or any other place where I personally have been, does not represent the majority

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and emo
why post retarded foid propaganda? Avg woman from the balkan looks like shit and is entitled as fuk because subhumans like u worship her "looks" all day.

The reason for that is that an average woman everywhere looks better than an average guy. Since slavic men are considered among the lowest SMV men in europe their female counterparts look much better in comparison.

If you are a woman, as long as you have a good coloring, which many Slavs have, you can get away with everything. For instance, most slavs have shorter faces than the westerners. This is enough to completely kill a man's look, while a woman looks young and feminine bc of that.

Average at the beaches of monetengro isn't average in the balkans; its again cherrypicked. I am not saying there are no good looking women, since I met many, but slavic women being models is just a braindead myth. It would make no sense since those same people often claim slavic men are ugly.

People you see at universities, popular beaches (you probably went on one of those club-beaches), raves or any other place where I personally have been, does not represent the majority
Dude, I am talking about experience. I have never felt more mogged in my life than in the balkans. Men are tall giant ogres that just framemog and heightmog you into oblivion. While females just have insane curvy bodies and attractive faces. Everyone has their tastes, but in my opinion, balkan and eastern european slavic women are just the best looking women i’ve ever seen. All other women look very very mid in comparison.

1. Black women

2. Latina Women

3. Asian women

4. nordic women

5. Sex dolls

6. A hole in the wall

7. Balkan women

@shizuku11111 Do you agree ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: egyptianKang, try2beme, St.TikTokcel and 2 others
Dude, I am talking about experience. I have never felt more mogged in my life than in the balkans. Men are tall giant ogres that just framemog and heightmog you into oblivion. While females just have insane curvy bodies and attractive faces. Everyone has their tastes, but in my opinion, balkan and eastern european slavic women are just the best looking women i’ve ever seen. All other women look very very mid in comparison.
Where are you from if you don't mind me asking? Men being tall ogres is true since balkans are among the tallest regions of the world but facially idk what you saw and where have you been.

And I have been in average places, not club beaches. Im talking about average citizen. People in this website seem to be mostly of western european origin that’s why they may cope about slavs, but when I see a western european male here, he’s usually the shortest and most mogged male in the crowd.

Where are you from if you don't mind me asking? Men being tall ogres is true since balkans are among the tallest regions of the world but facially idk what you saw and where have you been.
Im talking about all of balkan and I am from the dinaric alps. And stop saying “slavs” since balkans are not slavic. They’re dinaric, they have way less slavic dna than real slavs from Poland, ukraine and russia and belarus. Facially I am talking only about females. Their bodies are curvy with nice hips, good ass shape and nice boobs and they’re tall, which wasn’t the case in Sweden or any other european country or the west. Im not mentioning balkan males anywhere.

Im talking about all of balkan and I am from the dinaric alps. And stop saying “slavs” since balkans are not slavic. They’re dinaric, they have way less slavic dna than real slavs from Poland, ukraine and russia and belarus. Facially I am talking only about females. Their bodies are curvy with nice hips, good ass shape and nice boobs and they’re tall, which wasn’t the case in Sweden or any other european country or the west. Im not mentioning balkan males anywhere.
Balkans are indeed less slavic than the russians, poles etc., and women indeed may have a bit higher estrogen, but thats as far as I can agree.

I mentioned balkan males bc its impossible to have good genes in women and bad genes in men. If most men are ogres, as you saw, then you also probably saw how most women have shorter mandibles and faces as a whole? Women can get away with that, men can't. Brachy skulls are VERY widespread here, and, again, women can get away with them.

From my personal experience, which is probably worth mentioning since I literally live here, I see amazingly beatiful women once a year, and thats when I see german tourists in greece. Every woman has a tall skull, is tall, skinny and just beautiful. See how I didn't even mention their coloring? If you saw past the coloring you'd agree with me I guess

Balkans are indeed less slavic than the russians, poles etc., and women indeed may have a bit higher estrogen, but thats as far as I can agree.

I mentioned balkan males bc its impossible to have good genes in women and bad genes in men. If most men are ogres, as you saw, then you also probably saw how most women have shorter mandibles and faces as a whole? Women can get away with that, men can't. Brachy skulls are VERY widespread here, and, again, women can get away with them.

From my personal experience, which is probably worth mentioning since I literally live here, I see amazingly beatiful women once a year, and thats when I see german tourists in greece. Every woman has a tall skull, is tall, skinny and just beautiful. See how I didn't even mention their coloring? If you saw past the coloring you'd agree with me I guess
I don’t know what you were seeing, maybe you’re confusing slavs from eastern europe with balkans? I never see balkan girls with short faces, The ones I’m talking about which is average here, have nice jawlines, good skull shape and visible cheekbones. Same as males, good jawlines, the usual dinaric skull shape, and visible cheekbones. But what is the best feature about them is their eye area. I think the best feature on balkan women is their eye area. I analyze every person as I am a looksmaxxer like you I guess, But I never feel so mogged by western, german or any other european as I do by balkan people. While balkan females just amaze me. In my experience bosnian, albanian, serbian, montegrin women are the best looking.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Really? In my experience, Balkan girls are the sexiest girls i’ve seen. Nearly every girl has a pretty face and tall figure and good body. While girls in sweden looked good, they were way more average looking with average facial features and usually if not always a mid body. A lot of them were overweight or obese which was almost never the case with balkan girls.
Are you brown?

Watching on repeat, damn. Finally someone posts some legit Stacies, not a lot of truly beautiful girls get posted on here, both of them are. I have seen maybe two girls in the past several years on the US West Coast who even come close.

Now please make out :aheago:

I don’t know what you were seeing, maybe you’re confusing slavs from eastern europe with balkans? I never see balkan girls with short faces, The ones I’m talking about which is average here, have nice jawlines, good skull shape and visible cheekbones. Same as males, good jawlines, the usual dinaric skull shape, and visible cheekbones. But what is the best feature about them is their eye area. I think the best feature on balkan women is their eye area. I analyze every person as I am a looksmaxxer like you I guess, But I never feel so mogged by western, german or any other european as I do by balkan people. While balkan females just amaze me. In my experience bosnian, albanian, serbian, montegrin women are the best looking.
Eye area probably is their best feature, I agree with that, but I still stand with skull >>> everything else.

To give you some credit too, I had this exact convo with my friend from hs. We were walking and he was saying how "our women are the most beautiful, broo!" etc. while I was saying how thats just a cope and how chinese, pakistanis and everyone else says the same. I think some men, like that friend of mine, likes the grass in his yard, and others, like you, seem to prefer the grass in a neighbour's yard if you get what I mean. Since I am gonna die alone anyway I can't care less, so I try to be objective

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Eye area probably is their best feature, I agree with that, but I still stand with skull >>> everything else.

To give you some credit too, I had this exact convo with my friend from hs. We were walking and he was saying how "our women are the most beautiful, broo!" etc. while I was saying how thats just a cope and how chinese, pakistanis and everyone else says the same. I think some men, like that friend of mine, likes the grass in his yard, and others, like you, seem to prefer the grass in a neighbour's yard if you get what I mean. Since I am gonna die alone anyway I can't care less, so I try to be objective
True, saar. Westoids will say muh anglo/scandi/germanic foids are le heckin' trannies but slavic brachy 3 PSL foid is a stacy.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
True, saar. Westoids will say muh anglo/scandi/germanic foids are le heckin' trannies but slavic brachy 3 PSL foid is a stacy.
Besides, saying "our women" are better than "your women" is beyond ironic on an incel forum. They are as mine as they are yours bro

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel

Yeah, I just prefer balkan women because they have both the face and the body, while some other ethnicities have just one. And that’s what makes balkan women on average better looking for me. As for skull, It depends on the person. All skulls are the same for nearly every european except finnish or turkish people, who have less european admixture than all other europeans. Even then, their skulls seem to be the same as all other europeans.

Ironic, considering average turkish male is 14 cms shorter than average balkan female
well that's true but doesn't negate my point whatsoever

when turks railed the balkan en masse, the woman always had height genes, so their offsprings were tall

turks stayed turks :feelshaha:

They both look scandinavian

as a balkancel i can confirm girls here dont look like that at least scandinavian they dont fuck with bbcs

as a balkancel i can confirm girls here dont look like that at least scandinavian they dont fuck with bbcs
What? Balkan girls are the ones that stay pure, while scandivanian girls fuck with BBCs, somalis and arabs the most out of all white girls.

well that's true but doesn't negate my point whatsoever

when turks railed the balkan en masse, the woman always had height genes, so their offsprings were tall

turks stayed turks :feelshaha:
Actually the opposite is true, Balkan men were breeding turkish women in ottoman empire times because turks took balkan kids as soldiers and raised them and a lot of them breed with turkish women. Not a single balkan person has turkish dna lol.

• JFL
Reactions: egyptianKang
1. Black women

2. Latina Women

3. Asian women

4. nordic women

5. Sex dolls

6. A hole in the wall

7. Balkan women

@shizuku11111 Do you agree ?
What kind of fucking low T list is this?:hnghn:

average balkan girl:

0895ba879ebc7de31acd47cbe7302b8e

Actually the opposite is true, Balkan men were breeding turkish women in ottoman empire times because turks took balkan kids as soldiers and raised them and a lot of them breed with turkish women. Not a single balkan person has turkish dna lol.
idk man even the balkan women in the video looks like it has turkish genes :ogre:

What? Balkan girls are the ones that stay pure, while scandivanian girls fuck with BBCs, somalis and arabs the most out of all white girls.
yeah i said that balkans dont fuck bbcs unlike scandinavians

idk man even the balkan women in the video looks like it has turkish genes :ogre:
Huh? What? You’re definitely trolling and ragebaiting lol. She looks nothing like what a person with turkish genes looks like.

• JFL
Reactions: egyptianKang