Scared of doing Rhino

SpearOfOrion

SpearOfOrion

Retired
My nose is by far my biggest failo. I need rhino ASAP and honestly I have potential to Chad-lite with a good nose, I wanna do it so bad but at the same time afraid of it going badly and just looking worse after? I see before and after pics on the internet, some look great after and others look the same?!? IAnyone here who did it? Need help, I'm about to pull the trigger on the surgery.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and Justttt
Just make sure you don’t do it on the cheap and it’ll be fine

same problem

@SirGey

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
pm me pics of it

I offer my unbiased opinion via PM - to comment if you need it or not i mean

I feel you, do your research first and find a reputable surgeon.

I have nothing to lose anyways i'm literally 1 psl so i'll do it no matter what. Ascension or death.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and SpearOfOrion
just make sure to get a male surgeon under any circumstance

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NormieKilla, toptearmm and SpearOfOrion

I have nothing to lose anyways i'm literally 1 psl so i'll do it no matter what. Ascension or death.
Hell yeah

imo rhino is the absolute last procedure u should ever do if u need multiple so think it through

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I'm getting mine done soon. I have a crooked nose my hope is that I can center it more and remove the hump and droopy tip. Only concern is that it exposes my philtrum more but it shouldn't be too bad if I can get a lip lift later on.

Same situation. Obviously in an ideal world you'd just go to the best of the best, but 90% of us will never be able to afford that, really. (especially when we need other surgeries too)

No point in waiting until you are like 65 to get a rhino with the best surgeon there is lol

So we have to compromise a little and go to someone affordable.

Also, i've seen a few legit botch jobs from very expensive surgeons on realself:

I'm looking to get mine done in Turkey, personally. You're always rolling the dice a little bit, but it's so common out there and lots of surgeons appear to be decent and very affordable

• So Sad
Reactions: nastynas
Carefully consider the risks and whether the outcome is worth going through elective surgery. I had a septoplasty and sinus surgery last week to improve breathing and straighten my nose, it's meant to be a simple procedure. I ended up losing 2 pints of blood, going into hypovolemic shock and almost dying. Spent the night in A&E, scared the shit out of my family and an additional two days in hospital. Luckily I made it through but I will never do any serious elective surgery again after that. No one thinks the complications will happen to them, especially if you're young and healthy. But the risk is there, and it's real.

Don't mean to scare you bro but really think about whether it's worth dying for. When I was in shock with the alarms going off and doctors running around me, I wasn't thinking about aesthetics or looksmaxxing. Just how I'd be leaving my family behind, the experiences I'd missed out on, and what I'd give to just keep on living.

Surgery is some serious shit.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: NormieKilla and Effortless
Carefully consider the risks and whether the outcome is worth going through elective surgery. I had a septoplasty and sinus surgery last week to improve breathing and straighten my nose, it's meant to be a simple procedure. I ended up losing 2 pints of blood, going into hypovolemic shock and almost dying. Spent the night in A&E, scared the shit out of my family and an additional two days in hospital. Luckily I made it through but I will never do any serious elective surgery again after that. No one thinks the complications will happen to them, especially if you're young and healthy. But the risk is there, and it's real.

Don't mean to scare you bro but really think about whether it's worth dying for. When I was in shock with the alarms going off and doctors running around me, I wasn't thinking about aesthetics or looksmaxxing. Just how I'd be leaving my family behind, the experiences I'd missed out on, and what I'd give to just keep on living.

Surgery is some serious shit.
There is no point in living if you are not good looking enough to get a girlfriend. If you die while getting surgery it's no big deal.

• JFL
Reactions: Fear

This is why you got so depressed, you keep telling yourself you are shit, you aren’t psl 1 bro you know that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: NormieKilla and SpearOfOrion
Me too I'm scared as hell

Crazy shit man. What happens when you try to fuck with your nose tip.
which is exactly what i plan to do lol.
I need my tip refined and my nostrils made smaller
Also can't afford a top surgeon, so gonna have to roll the dice (i'm deffo going to Turkey but still consulting with surgeons as i'm trying to do it alongside a transplant)

That girl was unlucky, of course. Pretty rare to get fucked up so bad like that I'd imagine. Hers was a US surgeon

• +1
Reactions: draco
which is exactly what i plan to do lol.
I need my tip refined and my nostrils made smaller
Also can't afford a top surgeon, so gonna have to roll the dice (i'm deffo going to Turkey but still consulting with surgeons as i'm trying to do it alongside a transplant)

That girl was unlucky, of course. Pretty rare to get fucked up so bad like that I'd imagine. Hers was a US surgeon

Risky shit indeed mate.

Only thing I would do with rhino is to straighten/remove dorsal hump, I wouldn't risk fucking with nose tip.

What I don't like too is when the result make your nose super upturned which most of the time flares your nostril even more.

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
Is it me or western surgeons are only good to fix small flaws on a nose (crooked, deviated..) but are completly nut cases when it comes to fix more serious flaws such as a bulbous tip or widened nostrils ?

I think that it's preferable for someone to go abroad (ideally in Turkey or Iran) to get this procedure. It's just too expensive and risky in the West.

• +1
Reactions: draco and Deleted member 4310