scared of surgery

Deleted member 7509

Deleted member 7509

🌐
So I always had a plan to get sliding genio + lipo when I am around 21 but after watching this video i got scared jfl

fuarkk they cut a lip open this shit is scary fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
So I always had a plan to get sliding genio + lipo when I am around 21 but after watching this video i got scared jfl

fuarkk they cut a lip open this shit is scary fuck

imagine being scared of surgery

If you are scared of surgery, it means you don't need that imo. If your really want to look better, you wouldn't be scared. Living as subhuman is scary. You won't even know wtf is happening there since you will be asleep. Possible side effects are scary tho.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, KaczynskiCel, Howl and 3 others
It looks scary but for you it will last 1 second and your are done... You dont see none of that shit...

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, Deleted member 9699, lepo2317 and 1 other person
I’ve had 2 surgeries (Non cosmetic). By the time you take the first couple of breaths of anisteshia you’ll already wake up and ittl be over. Then you’ll get medication for pain if you need it. It’s easy. Just takes time and money.

• +1
Reactions: highT, Deleted member 10185 and lepo2317
id be more scared of tripping and hit my chin to the ground after that kind of surgery jfl

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
Low T if you don't get a boner watching this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and lepo2317
Not sleeping with good looking women in your 20’s should scare you more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10782, ifyouwannabemylover, KaczynskiCel and 1 other person
surgery is fun, I love it when I wake up in the recovery room and feel like I'm flying around on a cloud because of the residual anesthesia ngl