Scared of surgery...

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
im scared of surgery. 6 weeks without eating and popping pain meds in bed all day sounds scary. cant imagine eating through a syringe like a cuck with chimp lips for an entire month. im too rich for this bullshit can i just pay extra to not go through it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Kebab Master, 5.5psl and 7 others
OP going in for bimax?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, copemaxxeer, Anchor_Ship and 1 other person
Shot where? Like with a gun?
yea 2x in torso. was scared as shit in the ER with incompetent drunkard village doctors. my clothes were soaked in blood and shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 17920
yea 2x in torso. was scared as shit in the ER with incompetent drunkard village doctors. my clothes were soaked in blood and shit.
Damn bro, glad your okay, sounds insane.
You also mentioned you have too much money to be recovering like this, if you don’t mind what do you do?

Some people would get bimax in a heartbeat but they can't afford it. Shut the fuck up and grab the fucking acsension while you can. Good looks or death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: A23ghskung, Giant Haystacks, It'snotover and 5 others
Some people would get bimax in a heartbeat but they can't afford it. Shut the fuck up and grab the fucking acsension while you can. Good looks or death
no they wouldnt. bimax is $10-15k if u cant save that up in a couple months you're a failure. people make up copes because they are pussies.

• +1
Reactions: User49 and Deleted member 15164
You also mentioned you have too much money to be recovering like this, if you don’t mind what do you do?
i make money mf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 15164
Would I benefit from Bimax, can you check my recent thread I just posted

Can you expand, like what exactly you do etc, any advice for a 19 yr old?
1) work hard every day
2) be honorable and respect people, dont only work for money because then u are only prostitute
3) never trust state/police

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 20399 and 5.5psl
1) work hard every day
2) be honorable and respect people, dont only work for money because then u are only prostitute
Wasn’t this a russian quote from a movie lol?

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 20399 and LightSkinNoob
no they wouldnt. bimax is $10-15k if u cant save that up in a couple months you're a failure. people make up copes because they are pussies.
10k? Maybe in turkey. The people I've talked with who actually got in contact with Italian surgeons said 15k+ USD at LEAST. Should expect 20k for just a bimax in Italy to be safe. Then add infra-malar implants on top of that because your upper maxilla needs to match the lower and you're looking at a decently hefty pricetag that some people don't want to go for because they think the price isn't worth it (what if they pay so much and they barely look better?)

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
10k? Maybe in turkey. The people I've talked with who actually got in contact with Italian surgeons said 15k+ USD at LEAST. Should expect 20k for just a bimax in Italy to be safe. Then add infra-malar implants on top of that because your upper maxilla needs to match the lower and you're looking at a decently hefty pricetag that some people don't want to go for because they think the price isn't worth it (what if they pay so much and they barely look better?)
difference between 10k-20k is not much.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User49, Oxygen and Anchor_Ship
we need to ascend

Nigga he’s larping :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Wallenberg
1) work hard every day
4) Mew

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
im scared of surgery. 6 weeks without eating and popping pain meds in bed all day sounds scary. cant imagine eating through a syringe like a cuck with chimp lips for an entire month. im too rich for this bullshit can i just pay extra to not go through it.
Just think about the end result

Just think about the end result
chimplipped wide-nosed uncanny subhuman. bimax is just the first step to become human. a lot of pain awaits me.

OP ur broke but what surgeries?

Just grow a mustache for maxilamaxxing and get a chin implant, bam! same effect as bimax more or less

good we need less people getting surgery so real chads can be made and mog your pussy ass faggot