Scarface

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

Critical thinking
This scene makes me laugh lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089, ChoSeungHui, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
I remember my mom walked in on me watching the chainsaw scene when I was like 14 or 15 and I got into trouble. Jfl

tame for today’s standards but it was a pretty big deal back then

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, ChoSeungHui and Esteban1997
M
I remember my mom walked in on me watching the chainsaw scene when I was like 14 or 15 and I got into trouble. Jfl

My mum let me watch kill bill when I was 4

• Woah
Reactions: Insomniac and Esteban1997

Mr. hrfister

Mr. hrfister
6 months ago (edited)
He should have run him over when he drove off to give it a nice finishing touch on the sweet revenge.
Reply 22

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Insomniac
My dad was fine with me hunting and killing animals at a young age but playing gta was a bad influence on me he said.

Flawless logic :feelstastyman:

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
My dad was fine with me hunting and killing animals at a young age but playing gta was a bad influence on me he said.
Poatches me
Flawless logic
> /s

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac

Flawless logic :feelstastyman:
Probably didn't agree with the mannerisms in how the characters interact plus made by jews. Better than a mom who prohibits any form of (((violence))) aka men being masculine.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Very good movie

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
i flip flop on this movie all the time. I used to think it was great, then i started to look at it as a ridiculous farce, an unintentional dark comedy. Now I like it again. Patrice o'neal may or may not have had an effect on how i viewed the movie lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides
i flip flop on this movie all the time. I used to think it was great, then i started to look at it as a ridiculous farce, an unintentional dark comedy. Now I like it again. Patrice o'neal may or may not have had an effect on how i viewed the movie lmfao

I still like it tbh tbh watching the scenes out of order shows how silly it is but together its a great story and im glad i never saw the end before i watched it because it was amazing the first time i saw it.