scars from surgeries are often misrepresented

researcher888

researcher888

Silver
normies claim that scars from rhino and hair transplant are invisible but I've observed multiple rhino and transplant in person and you can very easily see the scars if you look for it. even though they pretend that these procedures are totally risk free without scarring. it's a huge scam. keep that in mind when you get any surgery that involves cutting skin.

yes you could coverup transplant scars with hair but keep in mind you'll never be able to show any skin on your head unless you want people to know about it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: trueceI, PrinceofDarkness, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
vertporfin pill strikes yet again

• +1
Reactions: trueceI, wishIwasSalludon, ErbCel and 1 other person
Muh scars

• Woah
Reactions: researcher888
brutal

• +1
normies claim that scars from rhino and hair transplant are invisible but I've observed multiple rhino and transplant in person and you can very easily see the scars if you look for it. even though they pretend that these procedures are totally risk free without scarring. it's a huge scam. keep that in mind when you get any surgery that involves cutting skin.

yes you could coverup transplant scars with hair but keep in mind you'll never be able to show any skin on your head unless you want people to know about it.
especially columnella scars are always extremely visible from every angle even if they are wearing makeup.

2024 06 08  053852

here's an example. this guy is actually wearing makeup and morphing his pics with filters but if you look at his nostrils you can immediately see the line of the scar.

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
  2024 06 08  054056

keep in mind that this guy is literally wearing bb cream and posting absolutely the best pictures possible on his instagram with filters etc. also that he got the best scar treatment possible and yet you can easily see his nose scars

now imagine how it looks IRL while he's sleeping without makeup

2024 06 08  054236

this is how scars from FUE actually look like so you can never even consider getting a fade and even if you get long hair if you get 2k+ grafts your hair in the back will look extremely thin nobody ever talks about that because they are stupid normies and they have no self awareness

essentially you are getting a bald back of head + scars to look good on instagram pics frontally

study tristan tate's hair when he got released from prison

Normies don’t know the difference stop over thinking
yeah normies can't tell when you have a perfectly straight scar directly on your nose or holes in the back of your head okay buddy keep living in that bluepill world.

So will rhino leave me with scars?

• +1
yeah normies can't tell when you have a perfectly straight scar directly on your nose or holes in the back of your head okay buddy keep living in that bluepill world.
Most people don’t get close enough to you to notice that shit anyways

"just get a hair transplant bro it has no risk bro"

• JFL
Reactions: trueceI
vertporfin pill strikes yet again
i've spoken to someone who ran a trial doing a HT but said it only reduced the scarring by a little bit

• +1
Reactions: piec
  • +1
Everyday lol she almost never wears makeup
it depends on your skin texture also. ask your mom to look up close at her nose next time. i've seen women with rhinos in person and observed their scars from the bottom of their nose up close. also you seem like a retard ( no offense) since you're asking me where rhino scars are instead of using google.

it depends on your skin texture also. ask your mom to look up close at her nose next time. i've seen women with rhinos in person and observed their scars from the bottom of their nose up close. also you seem like a retard ( no offense) since you're asking me where rhino scars are instead of using google.
Shut up faggot it thought theres different incission points for each type of rhino but ill lyk

• JFL
yep i notice scars in ppl that get supra implants. main thing making me hesitant in getting them. visually it’s not that ugly but i don’t want ppl asking about them

• +1
yep i notice scars in ppl that get supra implants. main thing making me hesitant in getting them. visually it’s not that ugly but i don’t want ppl asking about them
funny that nobody ever talks about this

its a huge scam to push the surgery industry

only women really get away with it due to makeup

View attachment 2968732

keep in mind that this guy is literally wearing bb cream and posting absolutely the best pictures possible on his instagram with filters etc. also that he got the best scar treatment possible and yet you can easily see his nose scars

No one can tell but a 99th percentile aspie on the verge of total social exclusion.

No one can tell but a 99th percentile aspie on the verge of total social exclusion.
everyone that knows about rhinoplasty can tell (aka 80% of the female population) also he picked literally the best pictures of his face possible and morphed them

life changing surgery in return for a scar that lasts a few years, mhm what a bad trade off

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and researcher888
everyone that knows about rhinoplasty can tell (aka 80% of the female population) also he picked literally the best pictures of his face possible and morphed them
Delusional if you think 80% of women could tell he got rhino lmao. I got rhino and had a columella scar for the first 6-12 months (that has now totally faded btw).

Less than 1% of people will be able to tell he got surgery (and only if they're looking closely)

i've spoken to someone who ran a trial doing a HT but said it only reduced the scarring by a little bit
yeah ive seen people on vp telegram who had HT say that too, but its better than nothing and maybe stacked with other inhibitors found in the future we could significantly negate scarring

• +1
Delusional if you think 80% of women could tell he got rhino lmao. I got rhino and had a columella scar for the first 6-12 months (that has now totally faded btw).

Less than 1% of people will be able to tell he got surgery (and only if they're looking closely)
yeah maybe you have good scar healing in that case, willing to dm me any pics or post them of ur columnella up close?

i personally had a rhino and the scar is visible when looking closely. also dated a girl with a rhino and I could see her scar as well without makeup. also know multiple people who got rhino and i can see their alar scars even from a distance.

• WTF
yeah ive seen people on vp telegram who had HT say that too, but its better than nothing and maybe stacked with other inhibitors found in the future we could significantly negate scarring
could you dm me a link to this tg?

• +1
Reactions: piec
View attachment 2968732

I literally cannot tell at all your smoking crack

• JFL
I literally cannot tell at all your smoking crack

because you are a fucking low iq monkey doesnt mean that its not visible (no offense in all kindness)

• WTF
especially columnella scars are always extremely visible from every angle even if they are wearing makeup.

View attachment 2968730

here's an example. this guy is actually wearing makeup and morphing his pics with filters but if you look at his nostrils you can immediately see the line of the scar.
i ain't seeing it..

• JFL
small price to pay

i ain't seeing it..
  2024 06 08  061852

keep in mind that this is a person actively trying to cover his scar and posting this picture publicly

the fact that he tries as humanly hard as possible to fraud and I still see it immediately tells a lot imo

View attachment 2968732

ngl i don’t see shit here

kim kardasian rhino scar with the best doctor, skin treatment and makeup in the world

• WTF
yeah you can say these scars are small and maybe hard to see but anyone in real life sees your face in much higher resolution than in pictures and especially if you are with a girl not at night time. by default any picture especially that anyone is willing to post of themselves will have hard to see scarring.

keep that in mind

View attachment 2968793

keep in mind that this is a person actively trying to cover his scar and posting this picture publicly

the fact that he tries as humanly hard as possible to fraud and I still see it immediately tells a lot imo
So rhino is a meme surgery then? fuck it's over for me and my fucked up nose then.

So rhino is a meme surgery then? fuck it's over for me and my fucked up nose then.
it's not a meme surgery but you have to pick the best surgeons in the world and unless you have great scar healing it's better to go for closed rhino aka no visible scarring

rhino is one of the most difficult surgeries to perform also highest revision rate for any surgery

its also common to have some asymmetry from rhino especially in the nostrils

most people arent fully satisfied

• So Sad

sam altman has one of the best rhino results i've ever seen and the scar is virtually invisible (although I can see it). but keep in mind hes a billionaire, also has good scar healing likely. not sure what he did but he got the best treatments possible for sure.

• +1
it's not a meme surgery but you have to pick the best surgeons in the world and unless you have great scar healing it's better to go for closed rhino aka no visible scarring

rhino is one of the most difficult surgeries to perform also highest revision rate for any surgery

its also common to have some asymmetry from rhino especially in the nostrils

most people arent fully satisfied
Fuck...

View attachment 2968850

sam altman has one of the best rhino results i've ever seen and the scar is virtually invisible (although I can see it). but keep in mind hes a billionaire, also has good scar healing likely. not sure what he did but he got the best treatments possible for sure.
Why do they opt for open rhino instead of closed then?

Why do they opt for open rhino instead of closed then?
because closed has more limitations its harder to fully adjust the nose since there is less visibility and access also leads to more internal trauma potentially

• So Sad