Scary nigger story

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

NEET
I was walking at a nature reserve at 11 PM then this nigger comes up to me and asks what time is it so I pull out my phone and tell him. I notice he was staring at my phone when I took it out so then after I told him the time he was like ok then he goes the OTHER direction he was coming from he was probably getting his nigger friends to go and rob me because he saw I had an expensive phone so I waited until he was out of distance then I ran as fast as possible away went to a different trail

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, iloveboobs, Bomber517 and 2 others
Make your own ghost gvn
I know this is a long time ago now everytime I go to the woods I bring a knife for hunting of course but also if any ethnic tries to test me

• +1
Reactions: Kao
No u stoopid cracka. Gibs me yo phone or imma pop a trunk on yo bitchass, nigga.

No u stoopid cracka. Gibs me yo phone or imma pop a trunk on yo bitchass, nigga.
Yeah thankfully he was like 5'3 short ahh nigga wasnt indimidating at all

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
Man that's insulting... they only attempt that shit with the weediest, nerdiest looking individuals.

I'm setting a 10PM curfew for you bud until you get at least 12 months of natty gains under your belt, or 8 months of enhanced gains