Reactions: FutureSlayer, IAMNOTANINCEL, sudanguy and 2 others
cmon this is a good one you gotta admit

kill yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada
brutal

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
Isn't that the kid that killed himself last year 'cuz he was getting trolled/cyberbullied by "fellow incels"? I feel bad for him.
she's one of the only 50yo+ women that doesnt repulse me
Few women age like wine if they have good genetics.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
  • +1
Reactions: TheDarkEnigma and Xtra
Isn't that the kid that killed himself last year 'cuz he was getting trolled/cyberbullied by "fellow incels"? I feel bad for him.
yes hence why i said 28.12.2006 - 02.06.2023
Few women age like wine if they have good genetics.
in general women age better than men but redpillers will say otherwise

• Hmm...
Schery6 but he didn’t die cuz of looksmaxxers. He had issues irl he was non NT and went to some shit school, divorced parents, insecurities, etc

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
in general women age better than men but redpillers will say otherwise
I mean, aging affects women more than men because they only have a small window of fertility before the quality of their eggs starts to drop until they reach menopause.

Also, a woman's value is in her youth and sex appeal.

Looks don't matter much to men, especially when they get older, when they have money/resources.
Schery6 but he didn’t die cuz of looksmaxxers. He had issues irl he was non NT and went to some shit school, divorced parents, insecurities, etc
Yeah, but him getting bullied after coming to these forums exacerbated his depression even more.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and ElTruecel
i feel like it was an extreme impulse decision, who tf plans to rope at 16

• +1
Yeah, but him getting bullied after coming to these forums exacerbated his depression even more.
eh he didn’t post much here tbh other than a few selfies but yea they shitted on him. He was a paragon on .is a year prior though

• +1
Reactions: TheDarkEnigma
i feel like it was an extreme impulse decision, who tf plans to rope at 16
Yea it was . It was def not planned he legit did it last minute as fast as he could so he couldn’t bitch out basically.

• +1
Yea it was . It was def not planned he legit did it last minute as fast as he could so he couldn’t bitch out basically.
i wonder wtf what was going through his mind because he did it at a train station and there's no way he was randomly there before he wanted to rope as every american drives, im surprised there was even a train station at all where he lived

• +1
i wonder wtf what was going through his mind because he did it at a train station and there's no way he was randomly there before he wanted to rope as every american drives, im surprised there was even a train station at all where he lived
Nah we still have them here but they’re usually for longer distances like city to city or state to state. But yea same, did he post a pic of a train in Acheron I think I remember he did

• +1
We do have an extensive rail network here, but it's mostly for freight.

Many major cities have a metro/subway system too.

• +1
We do have an extensive rail network here, but it's mostly for freight.

Many major cities have a metro/subway system too.
i didnt even know they had running water ngl

I mean, aging affects women more than men because they only have a small window of fertility before the quality of their eggs starts to drop until they reach menopause.

Also, a woman's value is in her youth and sex appeal.

Looks don't matter much to men, especially when they get older, when they have money/resources.

Yeah plus women are cooked by 29 while Men can go strong until 56

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and TheDarkEnigma
Nah we still have them here but they’re usually for longer distances like city to city or state to state. But yea same, did he post a pic of a train in Acheron I think I remember he did
i feel like we can tie for some of the biggest rotters ever

• Love it
You crossed the line buddy. I don't know what line exactly but it's big and it's red and you just crossed it.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and ElTruecel
Actually watching the agepill unfold. She looked good all thru 20s hit 30 and BAM looked like a man. Shits weird
looked like shit past 25