Daqirius

Kraken
3798852 IMG 20231203 005214

Theorys that explain his presence:

Faked his death

Debunked ❌

Below is an offical obituary for him

What the most likely explanation is:

It's the mods who are using his account to shitpost and spook people. @Master Knows this is true being a fat sack of shit he is. As he collects all the emails and passwords and can use it at anytime to incriminate us.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, futureashtray, JustShower and 2 others
brutal no-reply pill

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27746, sportsmogger, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
View attachment 2586355

Theorys that explain his presence:

Faked his death

Debunked ❌

Below is an offical obituary for him

What the most likely explanation is:

It's the mods who are using his account to shitpost and spook people. @Master Knows this is true being a fat sack of shit he is. As he collects all the emails and passwords and can use it at anytime to incriminate us.
If he does that shit to me I swear I’ll sue him and use the money for RHINO + ORBITAL BONE

If he does that shit to me I swear I’ll sue him and use the money for RHINO + ORBITAL BONE
Shutup stupid Normie troll larper I don’t get why master doesn’t rid the normies off this forum

• WTF
Reactions: sudanguy
Shutup stupid Normie troll larper I don’t get why master doesn’t rid the normies off this forum
You reply to every thread I post you fucking dickrider, just leave the forums. No one gives a shit about you or your presence. I don’t even larp either

You reply to every thread I post you fucking dickrider, just leave the forums. No one gives a shit about you or your presence. I don’t even larp either
Dnr

Dumbass has the IQ of a toddler if he can’t read simple English. Most unfunny normie term. Fucker thinks he’s OG LMAO
dnr back to tiktok with you normies

• WTF
Reactions: sudanguy

• JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis