Schery6 could have ascended

D

Deleted member 21863

‏‏‎ ‎

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 28541 and 1 other person
5´6

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29224
Cope. Ascension was not possible for him. You still have a life even if you can’t ascend, albeit a poor quality one. But make the most of it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, Deleted member 29224, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Cope. Ascension was not possible for him. You still have a life even if you can’t ascend, albeit a poor quality one. But make the most of it.
I literally ascended him in the clip. It's a very achievable transformation

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28691 and Deleted member 1901
wtf did he rope?

I literally ascended him in the clip. It's a very achievable transformation
Sunglasses aren’t a looksmax. They are an accessory. As soon as he takes them off it’s over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 29224
Sunglasses aren’t a looksmax. They are an accessory. As soon as he takes them off it’s over.
Cope. Foids are so narcissistic they'd rather see a reflection of themselves looking into his eyes (sunglasses) than another man's eyes while getting smashed

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, WanderingBurro and Deleted member 1901
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
fucking hell man that’s absolutely brutal
camus was right, suicide is indeed the only important philosophical question. To be the most courageous and at the same time the most cowardice you’ve ever been in one single action is hard to fathom. May he rest in peace, ideally in gandy heaven

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 1901
He could've badbunnymaxxed.

Look it up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
Bro he a red Indian (Native American) they don’t have facial hair genetics so he will need to get a hair transplant and other surgery will cost a lot
He would’ve needed to money max but it would’ve been impossible for him cuz of his mental health his only option was to lose the weight

He would’ve needed to money max but it would’ve been impossible for him cuz of his mental health his only option was to lose the weight
elliot rodger himself would have been chad today, with all the money he had and the sub0 mental health he would have hardmaxxed hard with stroma, leg lenghtening, sarms etc. crazy how he came up the wrong era on the wrong forum

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Repentsinner
elliot rodger himself would have been chad today, with all the money he had and the sub0 mental health he would have hardmaxxed hard with stroma, leg lenghtening, sarms etc. crazy how he came up the wrong era on the wrong forum
Agree is he a chad nos in my pfp

Bro he wanted blonde Nordic Stacie's obviously he was gonna struggle but the guy wasn't inherently ugly like mtn

Bro he wanted blonde Nordic Stacie's obviously he was gonna struggle but the guy wasn't inherently ugly like mtn
He would have gotten her today with all the kpop drama shit and hardmaxxes. racism towards asians was crazy just 10 yrs ago. how ironic

He would have gotten her today with all the kpop drama shit and hardmaxxes. racism towards asians was crazy just 10 yrs ago. how ironic

He actually had the bones as well that's whats even more ironic

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Bro he a red Indian (Native American) they don’t have facial hair genetics so he will need to get a hair transplant and other surgery will cost a lot
He had a Spanish name (forename and surname which indicates some Spaniard/non native lineage) and wavey hair (which I don't think is naturally occuring amongst natives), definitely was more indigenous leaning but chances are he could've grown some facial hair. I've seen some mixed people who leaned heavier in native looks who still grew some facial hair

just cover 80% of your face theory
Sexy Spider-Man GIF

Just cover half your mid face theory.

Btw there needs to be a surgery where they can shorten your mid face (maxilla), kind of like bsso can do for jaw. Could have saved this guys life.

Just cover half your mid face theory.

Btw there needs to be a surgery where they can shorten your mid face (maxilla), kind of like bsso can do for jaw. Could have saved this guys life.
it’s a bimax with impaction but you need to have a gummy smile to begin with

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
it’s a bimax with impaction but you need to have a gummy smile to begin with
Damn I didn’t know. I assume it can really reduce your gonial angle too?