Schizophrenia is not real

nigtard

nigtard

You are seeing and hearing things that the world does not want you to know.It is a way to cage the human mind,psychiatrists diagnose you because they don't want you to know the truth.People with schizophrenia are the chosen ones, they are special.But everyone tries to stop it, everyone is in on it from big pharma to wef.It is all to subjugate the mind so that you do not find out the truth because that will shake the world.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Clqs, wishIwasSalludon and 2 others
check out Jerry Marzinsky on YouTube he talks about the truth of schizophrenia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, Htobrother and nathan
You are seeing and hearing things that the world does not want you to know.It is a way to cage the human mind,psychiatrists diagnose you because they don't want you to know the truth.People with schizophrenia are the chosen ones, they are special.But everyone tries to stop it, everyone is in on it from big pharma to wef.It is all to subjugate the mind so that you do not find out the truth because that will shake the world.
You might just be schizophrenic :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
What are his views

that the cause of schizophrenia and other disorders is supernatural/paranormal in nature and not physical

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, piec and nigtard
I had a barber who was very high level enlightened also Muslim , Islamic Science
He always told me Blackpills about Jews and Zionist and those meds are from them
And he adviced me to quit them

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
that the cause of schizophrenia and other disorders is supernatural/paranormal in nature and not physical
They will kill him for that so brootal.I admire his bravery but hes going to have a secret "heart condition" soon

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
When you go in and out of the matrix like fucking Pussy you won the game

They will kill him for that so brootal.I admire his bravery but hes going to have a secret "heart condition" soon

lol they threatened his ass

you should really check out his videos/interviews

• +1
I had a barber who was very high level enlightened also Muslim , Islamic Science
He always told me Blackpills about Jews and Zionist and those meds are from them
And he adviced me to quit them
Big pharma is one of satans greatest soldiers

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer and Htobrother
Big pharma is one of satans greatest soldiers
Yes he told me everything
And also said that psychiatrist are also in the game and doctors

• +1
20% of this forum is legit schizo

There is no schizophrenia they are just enlightened individuals
I was once legit spiritually enlighted