school advice

qxtwz7854

qxtwz7854

Drive boy, Dive boy
i have a choice between staying homeschooled or going back to school, a new school, if i choose one it’s permanent

Go to school 100%

People who are homeschooled are loners and socially autistic

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Choose homeschooling.

Having a school certificate is an incel trait in 2024.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
  • +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Go to school or else youre life will be boring and you will be alone if you dont join any external interest clubs

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Go to school 100%

People who are homeschooled are loners and socially autistic
im already socially autistic and i got kicked off my old school for the same reason

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
there no advantage of being homeschoooled except if you want to be even more socially isolated than you were before

im already socially autistic and i got kicked off my old school for the same reason
In what sense though? You only get expelled for excessively bad behaviour. Still, I stand by my point, being in school is imperative for having friends/ a social life, and also progressing socially, no matter your level.

Go to school or else youre life will be boring and you will be alone if you dont join any external interest clubs
you’re probably right but i’ve been homeschooled for 2 years now, there’s bad points and good points i actually found a way to use this time to make money but im lonely as hell, now i just don’t know what to do

In what sense though? You only get expelled for excessively bad behaviour. Still, I stand by my point, being in school is imperative for having friends/ a social life, and also progressing socially, no matter your level.
i got expelled for everything, bad grades and bad behavior, i tried so many school i just fuck up everything everytime, but maybe i could try doing half my day at home and the other half at school

i got expelled for everything, bad grades and bad behavior, i tried so many school i just fuck up everything everytime, but maybe i could try doing half my day at home and the other half at school
This is my advice, I'd recommend you take it.

Go back to a school, and put effort in. Surround yourself with other good kids who behave well and get decent grades, and just do your best. Don't hang around with the wrong crowd and don't isolate yourself homeschooling. You've got this. You still have time to turn it around man.

• +1
Reactions: qxtwz7854
This is my advice, I'd recommend you take it.

Go back to a school, and put effort in. Surround yourself with other good kids who behave well and get decent grades, and just do your best. Don't hang around with the wrong crowd and don't isolate yourself homeschooling. You've got this. You still have time to turn it around man.
i still have time to decide i need to make a decision before september, but i will definitely try to visit schools and trying to get back on a good sleep schedule since i live at night right now, but thanks i appreciate it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
there no advantage of being homeschoooled except if you want to be even more socially isolated than you were before
Have you ascended yet subhuman

i still have time to decide i need to make a decision before september, but i will definitely try to visit schools and trying to get back on a good sleep schedule since i live at night right now, but thanks i appreciate it
No worries. Leave this forum and just focus on your real life now. You've got this man I believe in you.

• Love it
Reactions: qxtwz7854