School and blackpill do not go well together

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
It sucks how you need a degree to get a job nowadays tbh. I don’t even care for my classes. The best classes I’ve taken are classes that genuinely make me think and aren’t filled with dumb shit I don’t need to learn to know. My favorite class was this business philosophy class and the professor was amazing. I’ve had some other good classes, but for the most part, the US educational system is a joke. I’ve unironically learned more on .me than I have in college. From shit to social psychology to critical thinking.

Jfl I wish I didn’t have to worry about grades. I wish I could make money now and socialize and enjoy college without the stress in the back of my head of failing a class or something. I’m gonna join a frat next term so I will really start to networkmaxx, which is the real reason I came to college.

Idek what college is tbh. It’s basically a break for 4 years for some kids. They just fuck around and partly pass their classes and get a degree then get a job from their buddy’s dad. For others it’s 4 years of learning to get into a good grad school to wage slave. For others it’s a break from reality and they some liberal arts degree.

I get C’s in classes I don’t give a fuck about. I get B’s in classes that are somewhat easy/interesting. And I get A’s in classes I genuinely like.. which isn’t common. I don’t know what I’m gonna do after college. It seems like such a scary time ngl. Like your real life starts. Then it’s all a big whirlwind and then you’re 30. I just wanna enjoy my youth. Not spend it wage slaving away after college. :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 773, Deleted member 685, Norwooder and 8 others
the goal is to become self sufficient, passive income but this is hard.

pretty much no matter what you will have to wageslave in some way, unless you have a skill like producing music or graphic design, then you can work on your own accord

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, noped, RAITEIII and 1 other person
giphy.gif

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
the goal is to become self sufficient, passive income but this is hard.

pretty much no matter what you will have to wageslave in some way, unless you have a skill like producing music or graphic design, then you can work on your own accord
yeah, i don’t even care about education tbh. sure, it’s nice but you can’t teach hard work ethic, grit, obsession, and critical thinking. i don’t even wanna major in anything tbh. maybe psychology bc it’s interesting. i’ve internalized my purpose for life and i know that wage slaving/being a drone isn’t it. all those blackpilled posts i’ve made are catching up to me jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and noped
yeah, i don’t even care about education tbh. sure, it’s nice but you can’t teach hard work ethic, grit, obsession, and critical thinking. i don’t even wanna major in anything tbh. maybe psychology bc it’s interesting. i’ve internalized my purpose for life and i know that wage slaving/being a drone isn’t it. all those blackpilled posts i’ve made are catching up to me jfl
psychology is a useless degree in most cases ngl

go do STEM/economics/law

psychology is a useless degree in most cases ngl

go do STEM/economics/law
no care tbh. i would literally fail out of school if had to major in anything else other than biz or psych. i’m not even gonna be a psychologist or anything. just doing it bc i find it interesting and you need a degree to get a job anywhere.

Business maxx or death

• +1
joln the alrforce after unl, lt seems more lnterestlng then wagecucklng

• +1
joln the alrforce after unl, lt seems more lnterestlng then wagecucklng
idk what i’m gonna do after college. i just wanna enjoy my 20’s and work in my 30’s.... i wish i were a trust fund baby.

Feeling lucky that I wasn't blackpilled back in school ngl

• +1
It is what it is. I can’t imagine taking out loans for shitty college. If I didn’t have a scholarship I would’ve done a trade and become an electrician

U dont need college. Those jobs pay shit anyways unless ur a stemcel

Become a male model. Get paid to travel the world and have sex with stacy models

It sucks how you need a degree to get a job nowadays tbh. I don’t even care for my classes. The best classes I’ve taken are classes that genuinely make me think and aren’t filled with dumb shit I don’t need to learn to know. My favorite class was this business philosophy class and the professor was amazing. I’ve had some other good classes, but for the most part, the US educational system is a joke. I’ve unironically learned more on .me than I have in college. From shit to social psychology to critical thinking.

Jfl I wish I didn’t have to worry about grades. I wish I could make money now and socialize and enjoy college without the stress in the back of my head of failing a class or something. I’m gonna join a frat next term so I will really start to networkmaxx, which is the real reason I came to college.

Idek what college is tbh. It’s basically a break for 4 years for some kids. They just fuck around and partly pass their classes and get a degree then get a job from their buddy’s dad. For others it’s 4 years of learning to get into a good grad school to wage slave. For others it’s a break from reality and they some liberal arts degree.

I get C’s in classes I don’t give a fuck about. I get B’s in classes that are somewhat easy/interesting. And I get A’s in classes I genuinely like.. which isn’t common. I don’t know what I’m gonna do after college. It seems like such a scary time ngl. Like your real life starts. Then it’s all a big whirlwind and then you’re 30. I just wanna enjoy my youth. Not spend it wage slaving away after college. :feelsbadman:

State education is completely useless, you are just being indoctrinated to becoming a wageslave for the top 5%. See my blackpill guide: Use your time to develop your social skills/the blackpill on how the economy/finances work, look good and what it takes to open your own business. Ignore this and become a socially stunted 30 year old nerd with good grades in a dead end 9 to 5 desk job on a 30 year mortgage that looks in the mirror and hates everything he sees.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685