School computer bypassers gtfih

Selenium

Selenium

naturemaxx for Jojo aesthetics🤩
I wanna get on this forum on school computer but it blocks any hackercels know how to bypass this shi so i van rot on this forum

Attachments

• IMG_2396.jpeg
    IMG_2396.jpeg
    748.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: noobs
Back in the day, I did some complicated shit. I used the wayback machine to access an old version of TOR which I downloaded and then updated through TOR itself. I was then able to get on any website I wanted. No idea if this will work but it worked at the time.

• +1
Reactions: noobs, n9wiff and FaceandBBC
Back in the day, I did some complicated shit. I used the wayback machine to access an old version of TOR which I downloaded and then updated through TOR itself. I was then able to get on any website I wanted. No idea if this will work but it worked at the time.
Maybe with a flash drive i could get a browser that doesnt need installation and i could bypass

arent they still gonna know ur on the site bc ur on there computer and shit lol

arent they still gonna know ur on the site bc ur on there computer and shit lol
They wont do shit kids be playing games all the time and nothing ever happens

They wont do shit kids be playing games all the time and nothing ever happens
all it takes is one higher up being curious then seeing the thousands of jb, racist, toxic and depraved threads ur lurking lol

u need to make a usb bootable drive (this makes your computer run the storage on the usb and not the internal disk)
go into the bios,
turn on usb boot (if this is a setting)
turn off any security the laptop might be using to prevent a usb boot and any spyware
find the boot order then place usb boot above the regular disk
(this will make it when you plug in the usb you dont have to manually switch to the other OS)
then make the usb

you should put mint cinnamon linux on it since usb boots are slower but w/ linux it will run nominally

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Selenium and TechnoBoss