SCHOOL FUARK

RedKeyboard

RedKeyboard

Silver

How in the living hell am I apparently this late???!?!
I'm in shock at that number,17, what the heck fam. I bet if I was a Chad the teachers would let it slide and I'd be banging the school secretary so she would let it go by unnoticed.
JFL at going through life on hard mode, two seconds behind the bell walking in and your done for.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, kobecel, Vitruvian and 2 others
Wtf does that even mean

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, kobecel, heroinfather and 7 others
Elab bro, me no understand.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, kobecel, Deleted member 1464 and 5 others
Great, another retard a la @Aids! who makes zero sense.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 1464, Cretinous and 5 others
Male teachers don't let Chad slide, they let Stacy slide. Up and down the shafts of their cocks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, kobecel, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard and Insomniac
I have like 30 absences total over the last 4 months
(senior year at american high school for context)

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard
Correct me if I'm wrong, OP, but I think it means the amount of times he's been late to class.

In which case, 17 isn't that bad, especially not since we're what, nearly 9 months into the schoolyear. I've been late for over 20 times.
Right on the money anon, and I just meant that compare the amount of lates to the amount of lates I would have gotten as a Chad banging the secretary (0). Still not that high but high for me tbh, used to never be late.

What is that?

@ZyzzReincarnate look at this joker thinking 17 days is bad

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 685, androidcel, nibbamaxxing and 4 others
Tardies and Tards, what a combo.

• +1
Reactions: Hunter
LOL at this degeneratecel. 17 tardies = repeat the year. Over for you. Let's just hope you have a good GPA to cope with that.

• JFL
I don't know what's changed between now and when I went to school though, but I easily had 17 tardies. Throughout the ENTIRE year? Hell yeah I was late some days. Even missed some days. But I don't think it killed me. Is that really bad now?

• +1
I don't know what's changed between now and when I went to school though, but I easily had 17 tardies. Throughout the ENTIRE year? Hell yeah I was late some days. Even missed some days. But I don't think it killed me. Is that really bad now?

Yes the American education system is constantly showing itself to be worse and worse. The lessons are filled with degeneracy and promotion of Leftist values and Cultural Marxism. I'm told that the political system now is horrible, that the GOP is horrible, promotion of multi-culturalism, of promiscuity etc, The teachers are degenerate, hate their lives (always giving attitudes and talking about how being a teacher is a bad job). They hate the job yet they still continue in it, fortunately high-school is a very "light" part of my life,I just have to think on how to use these years of free-time and no rent/bills/loans to set myself up for life.