School is actually kind of fun

PlayersGetPlayed

PlayersGetPlayed

Diamond
After years of LDAR and barely coming to school, doing nothing but being sad about myself and useless doomscrolling, school is kind of fun. Idk, I just feel recharged every time I go there. It might be because I stopped caring about other people's opinions at school, or because I locked in recently, but I like learning and having something else to do asides from LDAR.

Plus it keeps the mind busy. I don't have to think about blackpill if there are more concerning problems to worry about. Let me know your thoughts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, Jova, Schizotypalcel and 3 others
wdym years of rotting and going back to school ?

• +1
Reactions: User28823, Jova, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
wdym years of rotting and going back to school ?
I'm doing postcred but a lot of the time in my previous years I would just skip school to lay in my bed and rot. Luckily I finished year one so if I finish this year I can go to a nice college and it won't be over.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and 6PSLcel
I'm doing postcred but a lot of the time in my previous years I would just skip school to lay in my bed and rot. Luckily I finished year one so if I finish this year I can go to a nice college and it won't be over.
ah nice, i rotted at home and skipped most days for 2 years as well

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and PlayersGetPlayed
After years of LDAR and barely coming to school, doing nothing but being sad about myself and useless doomscrolling, school is kind of fun. Idk, I just feel recharged every time I go there. It might be because I stopped caring about other people's opinions at school, or because I locked in recently, but I like learning and having something else to do asides from LDAR.

Plus it keeps the mind busy. I don't have to think about blackpill if there are more concerning problems to worry about. Let me know your thoughts.
I feel the same way enjoy it

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
blud thinks that he is learning something at school XD

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
ah nice, i rotted at home and skipped most days for 2 years as well
It's the worst feeling rotting knowing your life is slipping out of your hands, I'm so glad I got another chance tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6PSLcel and Nick.Harte
I was thinking about getting back into college since i dropped out first year to mental problems. Funny im seeing this after thinking about it.

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and Nick.Harte
Ok Chad

• JFL
I was thinking about getting back into college since i dropped out first year to mental problems. Funny im seeing this after thinking about it.
Well take it a sign I guess definitely worth it better than wasting away

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Schizotypalcel
It's the worst feeling rotting knowing your life is slipping out of your hands, I'm so glad I got another chance tbh
good for you man, hope it goes well for u

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and PlayersGetPlayed
I can’t even put myself out there because I’m a truecel

• +1
I can’t even put myself out there because I’m a truecel
You can't let the world win it's us against the world you have to make something of yourself to show all those who doubt you that you can still be something even if it means never fully ascending at least you can say you didn't let them win

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
You can't let the world win it's us against the world you have to make something of yourself to show all those who doubt you that you can still be something even if it means never fully ascending at least you can say you didn't let them win
They’ve already won

• +1
They’ve already won
You have a good point right there but making something of yourself and giving it a good shot while potentially having some fun is infinitely better than letting society trample all over you because you never decided to make something out of yourself careerwise. Ofcourse who am I to speak I'm unemployed but I'd say give it a chance it might help you cope