school is aids

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
i have to wake up at 6 am, go to sleep at 10 pm. but If I sleep at 10 I won't feel refreshed so I have to actually sleep at 9 pm.

I leave school at 2:20 pm, have to do homework, have a little free time then repeat the cycle. Already tired of this shit and it's only the second day.

You'd think I'd be going to a prestigious school waking up this early but it's full of refs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6164, Deleted member 275, Deleted member 4563 and 3 others
dn rd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and PYT
online school mogs i dont even have to be there

• +1
Reactions: Amateur11, Warlow, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, R@m@ and Deleted member 6217
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golang, Deleted member 8576, Warlow and 8 others
You should’ve chose virtual learning
You can get up whenever you want
And work is due at 11:59
I dont even have to do zoom meetings

• +1
Just dont go the hell.

• +1
You should’ve chose virtual learning
You can get up whenever you want
And work is due at 11:59
I dont even have to do zoom meetings
I go to highschool. for virtual school you got to be up by 8:30. i'd probably choose it but I don't want to waste my highschool years behind a screen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Grade cuck then wage cuck

great life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, PYT, Gaia262 and 5 others
I go to highschool. for virtual school you got to be up by 8:30. i'd probably choose it but I don't want to waste my highschool years behind a screen
Brutal at my high school i dont even have to do attendance I just have to do the work by 11:59

• Woah
Reactions: PYT
I can tell you online is boring as shit too tbh.

• +1
facts thats why im skipping classes.its over for me its only the first week and im already getting motivation mogged by my classmates

• So Sad

• +1
i have to wake up at 6 am, go to sleep at 10 pm. but If I sleep at 10 I won't feel refreshed so I have to actually sleep at 9 pm.

I leave school at 2:20 pm, have to do homework, have a little free time then repeat the cycle. Already tired of this shit and it's only the second day.

You'd think I'd be going to a prestigious school waking up this early but it's full of refs

Hope you realise school is training you to become a future wage cuck, the lifestyle you just explained will be you at your desk job in 5-10 years time.

Edit: just realised another user basically said the same thing.

Grade cuck then wage cuck

great life

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 5522
Oi nah school is aiiiiddds fam

• +1
Hope you realise school is training you to become a future wage cuck, the lifestyle you just explained will be you at your desk job in 5-10 years time.

Edit: just realised another user basically said the same thing.
Yes, I've been known. what do you want me to do about it?

not like being a highschool dropout would do me any better

Yes, I've been known. what do you want me to do about it?

not like being a highschool dropout would do me any better

The goal is to own your own business and investments.

Not to work for one, as school is preparing you for.

Its better to get a Grade B or C and go out with your friends, improving and developing yourself hitting devlopment milestones like teen love etc.

Then it is to get a Grade A and be some nerd studying all day playing video games.

Please stay away from STEM subjects unless you are truly passionate about it. Brutally difficult and time consuming and attracts the retards who study cope whislt everyone else is out partying

• +1
Reactions: Golang and PYT

Its better to get a Grade B or C and go out with your friends, improving and developing yourself hitting devlopment milestones like teen love etc.

Then it is to get a Grade A and be some nerd studying all day playing video games.

Please stay away from STEM subjects unless you are truly passionate about it. Brutally difficult and time consuming and attracts the retards who study cope whislt everyone else is out partying
Luckily I'm a walnut brained retard so I don't even know what the fuck STEM is. As for teenage love I already had that.

I intend on playing football and only being friends with popular kids

Same, sorta. Fuck school

• +1
Brutal, I wished I could to to College as a Mechanist, Electrician, or Technician instead of going to incel CS in University. My life would’ve been more simple

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Gaia262
Luckily I'm a walnut brained retard so I don't even know what the fuck STEM is. As for teenage love I already had that.

I intend on playing football and only being friends with popular kids

STEM : science, technology, engineering, maths.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262
water

• +1

is uni even worth it if you’re not doing stem, i don’t wish to work for someone else

• +1
is uni even worth it if you’re not doing stem, i don’t wish to work for someone else
University is amazing, the degree is useless however the social aspect of living with other people usually mixed genders in a house, going out together clubbing and to bars. Do fun shit at home together. Rememeber thr girls you live with want to have fun.

Joining societies and going out with them. Its all paid for by the government in the UK, as no one pays back university loans.its not like a bank loan that effects your credit.

This experience is invaluable i cant explain it. But live out in student accommodation and take a subject you enjoy. I.e. business degree is like 8 hours teaching time a week. Chemistry is 40 hours a week.

Last edited: