School is forcing people to abandon their hopes so that they can become obedient slaves

ryanlovestolooksmax

ryanlovestolooksmax

Most of my post are satire
This is not an excuse to not do good in school and to not go to college but I really do think the system sets most people up for an unpleasant future. There’s only a handful of people that really could say that they feel accomplished in life,
What I will say is that everyone has different meanings on just what exactly makes a good life but I think there is one thing we can all agree on and that’s working a job you like. As the saying goes if you work a job you like you don’t work a day in your life .

A lot of people won’t ever feel the satisfaction of working a job they enjoy let alone being able to spend time with their loved ones.
When your young yo have all these big aspirations, all of the places you want to explore yet you still let people dictate how you spend your life.

I’m in high school right now, I know the importance of education and going to college which is just a secondary high school made for young adults to think they have more time to consider their life choices which couldn’t be farther from the truth. Me not even being in college yet I feel as if I already know the reality of it. Most people who declare a certain major don’t even stick to it. School as a whole is just preparing you to do what you’re destined to do for the rest of your life. While you sit at your desk fantasizing about what your ideal life could’ve been like, there’s going to be someone out there actually living it. Next thing you know you get old and get a 401k retirement plan just for your kids to do the same exact thing you did but in a different font.
Don’t let go of your dreams a lot of us may be succumbed to likes of social norms, we turn off our ability to adapt to creativity and instead live life with a “do it to survive” demeanor

• Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend