School is insane ragefuel

moreplatesmoreweigh

moreplatesmoreweigh

Potassiummaxxing
I hate how I have to live inside the school for 7 hrs a day and that’s without the walking and getting ready in the morning. My bitch ass nigga parents keep saying it’s like some sort of insane hangout place which I’ll regret not enjoying when really I enjoy more just working and going gym like most adults routine. Instead of that I now I have to work and school and gym because of fucking school and that summer holidays are over. It’s fine tho because it’s my last year and I’m leaving early for it aswell. Those bitches are never gonna see me again. I’ll just work full time and stop giving a shit. It’s 9 pm on a Sunday
@AOL is gonna comment kids.org

• +1
Reactions: N1666
I hate how I have to live inside the school for 7 hrs a day and that’s without the walking and getting ready in the morning. My bitch ass nigga parents keep saying it’s like some sort of insane hangout place which I’ll regret not enjoying when really I enjoy more just working and going gym like most adults routine. Instead of that I now I have to work and school and gym because of fucking school and that summer holidays are over. It’s fine tho because it’s my last year and I’m leaving early for it aswell. Those bitches are never gonna see me again. I’ll just work full time and stop giving a shit. It’s 9 pm on a Sunday
It’s unnecessary long

We wuz incels n shi

• JFL
Reactions: Clqs and moreplatesmoreweigh
Fixating your life around gym and money, you're gonna grow out of it soon lil brah

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
i walked into class and some fucking subhuman sand nigger said ew outloud, im not even that ugly :forcedsmile::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Clqs and truthhurts
school is just the Jews conditioning u to get up early and wagecuck for the rest of ur life

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and looksmaxxed
school is just the Jews conditioning u to get up early and wagecuck for the rest of ur life
Idc. Being a wage cuck is better. I’m just gonna work my ass off 60+ hrs a week and live with my parents till 27 and save up a fuck ton:feelswhy:

Idc. Being a wage cuck is better. I’m just gonna work my ass off 60+ hrs a week and live with my parents till 27 and save up a fuck ton:feelswhy:
your gonna want out of there by 20 trust

• +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh
I Have school for 3-4h most days its still ragefuel

the modern school system has been the biggest mistake in human history. almost every social ill flows from it.

i'd rather the average person be an illiterate tradesman than an educated tranny pushing destructive jewish agendas like lgbtq, egalitarianism, dei, etc

in the former case high iq individuals are still able to push society forward, in the latter case, all their energy is spent instead just on trying(and failing) to stop these retards from destroying civilization :feelsree: