school is so deathfuel

khaleejicel

khaleejicel

Bronze
ive always went to all boys priv school but i didnt make grade reqs to re enter so i had to enter a mixed school

i legit live in an area where its 80% british ppl and the rest are indians and im not kidding 20% of the white girls are blonde eyes blue girl htbs and even one punjabi stacy i just dont even wanna think ab this rn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach, watah, cromagnon and 5 others
you might as well study if ur already in school so whats the point of sitting there and feeling like shit?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, username1000, khaleejicel and 2 others
Lmao imagine still being legally required to go to school 😂

you might as well study if ur already in school so whats the point of sitting there and feeling like shit?
ofc i study but even i cant act NT when im next to white htbs who look like they'd be in a save europe edit

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
i was always bullied with shit like "back of the bus nigger haha" because im ethnic

• JFL
Reactions: Hammeruntilchad2009, moreplatesmoreweigh and raleqtambrobret
Nigga with the vip thinking I won't see his post to rep ratio:ogre::ogre:
4317519 1000016113

@cromagnon @Gaygymmaxx @MA_ascender
@ReadBooksEveryday @elemanzelvadre @looksmaxxing223

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, elemanzelvadre, cromagnon and 1 other person
ofc i study but even i cant act NT when im next to white htbs who look like they'd be in a save europe edit
just act like youre a noble blonde looking aryan boy around them and they'll be impressed by your self esteem and good manners

ive always went to all boys priv school but i didnt make grade reqs to re enter so i had to enter a mixed school

i legit live in an area where its 80% british ppl and the rest are indians and im not kidding 20% of the white girls are blonde eyes blue girl htbs and even one punjabi stacy i just dont even wanna think ab this rn
go back to india then

ur ass couldnt afford a land in the palms or khalifa city
i have a house on the cape and buying one in nantucket soon keep coping with your oil money saddam