School is so fucking draining

iwannabebreathtakin

iwannabebreathtakin

Solstice
I hate that place sm I’m losing my shit there. I genuinely am in such weird states there and I’m going insane.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis, cromagnon, Outerz14 and 4 others
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, ThraxxGlo and iwannabebreathtakin
I like the people but it’s too long

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and ThraxxGlo
I like the people but it’s too long
I don’t like most ppl cuz they’re all jst copy and paste and most of them are annoying and loud

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14, try2beme and halloweed
im just stressed tbh im mediocre in school but i wanna do better mainly due to the force of my parents

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry, Outerz14, halloweed and 1 other person
im just stressed tbh im mediocre in school but i wanna do better mainly due to the force of my parents
Same but I also don’t care at all and it’s kinda scary but I rlly couldn’t care less

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and ThraxxGlo
My schools full of dalits and chinese

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and Outerz14
school is prison for sub5s and ego boost for above average kids if i wasnt a loser that didnt have friends at school i wouldve enjoy going to school

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, Outerz14 and raleqtambrobret
school is prison for sub5s and ego boost for above average kids if i wasnt a loser that didnt have friends at school i wouldve enjoy going to school
Nah it’s not abt that it’s draining in general jst going there and sitting all day

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
  • +1
if your drained by sitting i dont know when you start working
It’s also jst mentally draining and I’m def not looking to work at some 9/5 office bullshit

• +1
  • +1
looks won’t save you from sitting 8 hours or longer in some building learning useless stuff
Every minute in a public school as an attractive person is a dopamine boost, keep coping nerd!

• +1
Reactions: donkeyskin and Outerz14
Every minute in a public school as an attractive person is a dopamine boost, keep coping nerd!
Lmao how you can’t talk w ppl all the time or other bullshit also most popular ppl are ugly af so you’re kinda onto nothing with some projection maybe

• +1
Lmao how you can’t talk w ppl all the time or other bullshit also most popular ppl are ugly af so you’re kinda onto nothing with some projection maybe
What shitty SEA country are you from?
You can talk with people all the time & the most popular ppl are NOT ugly af.... in 1st world countries that is.

• +1
What shitty SEA country are you from?
You can talk with people all the time & the most popular ppl are NOT ugly af.... in 1st world countries that is.
At my school they’re mtn maybe there’s nothing special abt them they jst flex their panda buy stuff and laugh abt unfunny stuff

• +1
At my school they’re mtn maybe there’s nothing special abt them they jst flex their panda buy stuff and laugh abt unfunny stuff
OP is 14 years old MAX.
Don't interact with me anymore, with anyone while you're at it & go enjoy your youth.

• +1
OP is 14 years old MAX.
Don't interact with me anymore, with anyone while you're at it & go enjoy your youth.
Im 16 and you’re the one commenting and replying to my thread you can turn off notifications

• +1
Just be facey bro @halloweed