School is useless

D

Deleted member 7125

Kraken
90% of the stuff we are learning is useless, the hell do I need latin for and german too, I live in Germany, so I can speak german duh.
Keep in mind removing these two lessons would already reduce the schoolweek by a whole day, now Imagine removing all the other garbage lessons like theatre(we legit just walk around the room and play games and never do legit theatre).I bet one could reduce the whole week to 3 days without sacrificing legitament education

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gargantuan, Lux, Arkantos and 12 others

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, Chadlitecel, Lev Peshkov and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and Deleted member 9380
Jewish mind washing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and Deleted member 7125
And all of it can be learned in like 1 year but they keep us there for 18

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272, Deleted member 6997, PYT and 1 other person
school teaches people how to be workers, it’s still viable if you go to a good school/uni and a tough degree. but you don’t need it like u did in the past

Over if you didn’t drop out of school to pursue your dreams

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 275
The years of schooling could be halved without a single reduction in life quality. JFL at what the jews did to us as children honestly.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, sytyl, Deleted member 6997 and 1 other person
School is built to teach people to wageslave not think outside the box.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, turkproducer, Krezo and 3 others
indeed
All you need for life is:
- short midface
- forward growth maxila, chin
- wide jaw
- low gonial angle
- square orbitals
- medial canthus

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, HighIQcel, CommanderCope and 5 others
Over if you didn’t drop out of school to pursue your dreams
I have given up on them a long time ago, my dream jobs during childhood were Paleontologists and film diector

I have given up on them a long time ago, my dream jobs during childhood were Paleontologists and film diector
Based careers tbh, why give up?

And all of it can be learned in like 1 year but they keep us there for 18
Just teach a 4 year old kid math and foreign languages at a high school level bro

Just teach a 4 year old kid math and foreign languages at a high school level bro
Just strawman theory

Everything u learn for Ur GCSEs for example can be learned in 1-2 years. But instead secondary school lasts 5 years.

In the UK u have 5 English lessons a week and I had that since I was 5 and learned nothing.

I only passed it from doing stuff at home and learned everything about how to pass the exams at home.

In lesson they just bounce around the tests and bounce around wasting time overcomplicating things on learning English.

The only purpose of education is too waste our time and take up our time and to narrow our mind of thinking and to also cut out ppl who are too creative and individualistic

The education system we have today and all around the world was literally designed by John D Rockefeller

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, Perfectionist, Deleted member 6997 and 2 others
6VWO letterlijk hele jaar 0 nieuwe stof behandeld en het hele jaar alleen examens van voorgaande jaren zitten maken.

1-5VWO kan makkelijk in 3 jaar. Zoveel tijd verneukt daar. Bam, ben je met 14-15 jaar oud klaar om volwassen loon te verdienen of verder te studeren. Zoals het hoort.

I agree, i wanna be a blacksmith why the fuck would i care about history and philosophy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
most of school is waste of time tbh

Harvard, Yale, Princeton, MIT, Stanford, Oxford, Cambridge

The entire purpose of school is so the state can indoctrinate your children. It doesn't matter whether it's China, Iran, North Korea, or the USA. The purpose of schooling remains the same.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
The entire purpose of school is so the state can indoctrinate your children. It doesn't matter whether it's China, Iran, North Korea, or the USA. The purpose of schooling remains the same.
Tbh they try to make it look as if they actually cared about the future of the students and their careers, but they actually just wanna have mindless worker drones that got used to a daily work system since early childhood, so that they don't question potentially bad work conditions

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
Just strawman theory

Everything u learn for Ur GCSEs for example can be learned in 1-2 years. But instead secondary school lasts 5 years.

In the UK u have 5 English lessons a week and I had that since I was 5 and learned nothing.

I only passed it from doing stuff at home and learned everything about how to pass the exams at home.

In lesson they just bounce around the tests and bounce around wasting time overcomplicating things on learning English.

The only purpose of education is too waste our time and take up our time and to narrow our mind of thinking and to also cut out ppl who are too creative and individualistic

The education system we have today and all around the world was literally designed by John D Rockefeller
I always said even in yr 11 when I was studying year 7-8-9 were a waste of time.

I remember doing a gcse maths paper was so difficult because I didn’t learn anything in school. Went home studies just 1-2 hours every other day or so and got a B from U in 1 year where I didn’t even bother to learn a*-a shit

School is designed to keep children failing and removing their creativity by making them robotic machines who Are yesman.

School teachers are the biggest idiots, they’re useless, can’t teach and motivate a class.

A lot of people in poverty remain in poverty is because of their lack of expectations. A young child whose parents are drug addicts will have low expectations for the child therefore he will perform poorly in school and life, but the teacher could raise the expectation and demand more from the child and maybe push him into a brighter future.

but today’s teachers are about teaching liberalism and sex education to children who will never face freedom outside their 4 walls

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
I always said even in yr 11 when I was studying year 7-8-9 were a waste of time.

I remember doing a gcse maths paper was so difficult because I didn’t learn anything in school. Went home studies just 1-2 hours every other day or so and got a B from U in 1 year where I didn’t even bother to learn a*-a shit

School is designed to keep children failing and removing their creativity by making them robotic machines who Are yesman.

School teachers are the biggest idiots, they’re useless, can’t teach and motivate a class.

A lot of people in poverty remain in poverty is because of their lack of expectations. A young child whose parents are drug addicts will have low expectations for the child therefore he will perform poorly in school and life, but the teacher could raise the expectation and demand more from the child and maybe push him into a brighter future.

but today’s teachers are about teaching liberalism and sex education to children who will never face freedom outside their 4 walls
1602167737623 1

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7125