School makes me go even more insane

iwannabebreathtakin

iwannabebreathtakin

Diamond
Just sitting in this building makes me wanna start screaming around and throwing stuff. I rlly have to hold myself back from doing that. Idk how to cope with this state. It jst makes my intense mood swings worse and overall ruins everything

Attachments

• DDAC108D-122B-419A-BD6E-5067B229E249.jpeg
    DDAC108D-122B-419A-BD6E-5067B229E249.jpeg
    48.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, iloveboobs, The Dark Phoenix and 1 other person
Just sitting in this building makes me wanna start screaming around and throwing stuff. I rlly have to hold myself back from doing that. Idk how to cope with this state. It jst makes my intense mood swings worse and overall ruins everything
why do you feel like that?

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
whats bothering you?
My existence and this system I dont think I was meant to sit all day and become some type of robot that learns everything by hand

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and twinkceluwu
Idk I wouldnt have all these emotions and weird states and all this pain simply by existing. I’d feel beautiful and useful and I wouldnt need to worry abt anything

• +1
Idk I wouldnt have all these emotions and weird states and all this pain simply by existing. I’d feel beautiful and useful and I wouldnt need to worry abt anything
thats worse than what u previously said.

• +1
LoL imagine when you go to uni
It only gets worse

• +1
lol. if u need to vent just tell me anytime
it wont solve anything it wont make me stop feeling like that and I still wont be understood

• +1
why impossible?
Bc I Want to be someoens first choice and main friend/person with an actual real connection and no other ppl to matter to them idk Its insane and sick and unhealthy

• +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu
Maybe someone in the psych ward ig

theres someone for everyone
Thats not my goal and worry tbh I cant even have real friends and a reason to stay alive I wish I had the luxury to worry abt love or smth like that but I dont and I couldnt care less

• +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu
nothing and a lot at the same time